Devils getting rid of R&R part 2 as their goal song?

DevsMan84

Jesus....back off McCoy  :wacko:  He did it, alcohol was alluded to (which probably plays a part among others who do) and that was that. I'm thinking he recognizes how silly it is BY partaking in it, which is more then i can say for those that continue to do so. 

I'm not sure how to interpret what you're saying. The words could mean anything. You being sarcastic?

• Like 1

That doesn't make you not a hypocrite. You campaigned as hard as anyone that the chant needed to go, then you took part yourself.

In addition to that, "I have a confession to make..." is not a qualifying statement and using one, even if you had correctly, would not make it less hypocritical.

I know.  But my overall point still stands though.

I know. But my overall point still stands though.

And many of us disagree with the logic behind it. But it doesn't matter, it's irrelevant. People will cheer what they want to cheer (or not cheer at all) and will continue to do so until ownership starts throwing people out.

Lock this sh!t up, I think we're done here

Hey why didnt we just have a poll on this?

A) The chant is no good, and has to go

B) The chant is OK and should stay

instead of 80 pages of ping-ponging insults

There's a lot of people in between though.  There are people who like the song, but don't like the chant for example.

Hell yea cant wait to chant you suck tomorrow loud and proud with the new goal song.. just too piss off all the little crying whining babys in here that are making such a big deal over something so pathetically stupid. .

Yea but both sides are guilty of this.

• Like 1