Game Deals -The 2013 Tix Deals thread--

Devils Pride 26

An absolute long shot but anyone here from Montreal? I'll be there this week and am trying to get several tickets for the game.

Looking for at least two and up to like 4 or 5. This is a shot in the dark but you never know

good luck man.. you're not going to find that here.. stubhub tickets now and craigslist as well as ebay you shouldnt have an issue finding something you like ... or even go to hockeys future forum in the canadiens section you can post in their ticket thread im sure you will come across a fan that has something for you Edited by Sik02gt

Hey guys, not sure if this is where to post this question.... but it seemed as good a place as any.

my friends have 2 club seats in Section 18 which is the Fire-Lounge section.  i am looking for a ticket to join them but the only singles available on StubH are in section 7 on the opposite side - Ice Lounge.

my question is: how strict are they with the lounge entry - will they let me hang in the fire lounge if i have club seats but for the ice lounge side?

~thanks

~glenn

ps: if anyone has a spare club for sale for devs-caps friday PM me!

Hey guys, not sure if this is where to post this question.... but it seemed as good a place as any.

my friends have 2 club seats in Section 18 which is the Fire-Lounge section. i am looking for a ticket to join them but the only singles available on StubH are in section 7 on the opposite side - Ice Lounge.

my question is: how strict are they with the lounge entry - will they let me hang in the fire lounge if i have club seats but for the ice lounge side?

~thanks

~glenn

ps: if anyone has a spare club for sale for devs-caps friday PM me!

They're very strict about who gets in. I sit in the ice lounge a few times a year, but I've never tried to use my ticket to get into the fire lounge, but it highly doubt they'll let you do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're very strict about who gets in. I sit in the ice lounge a few times a year, but I've never tried to use my ticket to get into the fire lounge, but it highly doubt they'll let you do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I had a ticket for the fire lounge about 3 years ago, they let me go over to the ice lounge too.

That rule could have changed though.

it does.. i believe they are $11, you get a bracelet that is good for 2 tickets

I'm not familiar with this deal - how do you access it and what tickets are involved?  (I live in the DC area and am more of a casual Devils/NHL fan, but there's a good chance I will try to get to a Devils game in Newark this year, most likely the Saturday 3/8 game against Carolina when I plan to make my next trip to visit my parents in eastern PA.)

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.