GDT: Devils @ Capitals

Quinn01

Has anyone noticed that Parise and Kovalchuk seem to have become good friends? I've been noticing it here and there through their various actions over the past few weeks. Last game against Boston, they hugged each other on the bench, which I haven't seen too often when players are off the ice. Today, Kovalchuk kneeled next to Parise when he got sandwiched and looked really concerned. They just seem very happy being around each other. I may be looking for something that's not there, but if true it can only be good in getting Parise to stay.

Yep - certainly hope it's not just me seeing what I want to see.

Moose was awesome especially early. Yes, Marty probably would have let that 2 v 1 goal in but I can't stand the Marty bashing that goes on sometimes....yes im talking about you LD...im curious to know if you never liked Marty or if this stemmed from something...

My groin hurt watching moose make that save!!!

love how we answered back when ovi and the caps tried to Intimidate us. we seem like world beaters after a bruins loss.

larsson showed some signs of life late in the game he can stickhandle a bit

greene played well again A-train is solid! it takes two players to pry the puck from zub, maybe three

ready for the metro tourney this week, which line gets tavares/molson? 1 vs 1?