164 replies to this topic

#21 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

Well I agree with that, I'm not a huge believer in Tedenby. At least Zajac and Kovalchuk should be able to pull him along against a struggling Washington team. PDB gets last change so I won't be shocked if Zubrus-Elias-Clarkson gets a bit more ice time than Tedenby-Zajac-Kovalchuk (assuming he stays with those lines). Really hope Lou makes a move for forward soon though.

Hemsky :whistling:

n2eg.jpg

#22 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,149 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

Having Teddy on the 1st line is mind boggling. He shouldn't even be a second line player in my opinion. This is why a trade really needs to be made sooner rather then later.

You dont have to be a superstars to be on the first line either, fvcking carcillo was playing with kane and toews on the first line before he got injured... CARCILLO

www.SterioDesign.com

#23 Devlin

Devlin

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

Lets Go Boys!! LGD!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

#24 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

Pretty scared going into this one to be honest. Anyway, LETS GO DEVILS

#25 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

We all know what happened the last time we had a shortened season but If the New Jersey Devils win tonight it will be the first time they have reached 3-0-0 since the 2003 season. We all know what took place that year as well.

Great...so I can look forward to another urinary tract infection this year?

Edited by NJCroMag, 25 January 2013 - 07:24 AM.

"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#26 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,721 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Pretty scared going into this one to be honest. Anyway, LETS GO DEVILS

Hopefully, if the Devils DO lose this one, there won't be a deluge of "This was a game the Devils had to win, Washington was 0-3 coming into this one!" The Caps are going to win some games eventually!

But a 3-0-0 start would be nice. LET'S GO DEVILS!
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#27 Joonas #6

Joonas #6

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Let's keep Coorslight's winning streak alive!

LEEEEET'S GOOO DEEEEEEVIIIILS!

I fvcking hate animated avatars and signatures.

#28 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,149 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

if the habs can light up capitals we should technically be able to some dammage, especially since they played yesterday

www.SterioDesign.com

#29 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,721 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

I hate that jersey on Kovy...looks way too much like, well, ya know...
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#30 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

:gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#31 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Leaving work early to get to Newark before I have to deal with all the nuts in the snow. Pick up my LivingSocial tickets at will call and headin to Edison Ale House for a tall one or 3 before the game :beerbang:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by gardenstatepkwy, 25 January 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#32 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Lets GO DEVILS!!!
Posted Image

#33 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

LGD!!

#34 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

If they lose this it will because of sloppy play and they have been far from sloppy so far. Sure the team makes some mistakes out there but scoring hasn't been a problem and Marty has been Marty. They should do OK against an imploding Caps team but we've been suprised before

n2eg.jpg

#35 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

LGD!!
25smul5.png

#36 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

LGD!!!!

#37 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

Great...so I can look forward to another urinary tract infection this year?

Cranberry juice. Drink it.

Let's Go Devils! (I'll be there again tonight... wife and son's first game :) )

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#38 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Well Coorslight is off to a 2-0 start this year. :P It's all good man, some of the superstitious types may get worried now but I'm sure no one is pissed. I think Coorslight was just messing with you with no harm intended. B )

This.

Also once these two thread are merged..and the Devils win tonight then the Mods are gonna have fun cause me and TheMazz have to make 2 GDTs every game until they lose. Yes you're to blame for that also Mazz!

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils!!! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

1dun.jpg

#39 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,721 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

I wasn't going to go this year...but I want to take my little girl to a game so badly! She's 4-and-a-half...she's been to a couple of games with me and mommy, but I'd love to have a daddy-daughter day, and indoctrinate her, even if the league insists on driving us all insane with their nonsense.

#30 FOREVER!

#40 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

I wasn't going to go this year...but I want to take my little girl to a game so badly! She's 4-and-a-half...she's been to a couple of games with me and mommy, but I'd love to have a daddy-daughter day, and indoctrinate her, even if the league insists on driving us all insane with their nonsense.

Give in. Any sort of boycott is just robbing you of memories.
She'll have hockey guaranteed until she is 12 and a half :)

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users