Jagr seems really happy to be a Devil

Devils Pride 26

Jagr seems kinda pale, and his eyes are pretty red too...maybe he's spending too much time partying in the offseason?  What if he comes to camp out of shape?  He's 41 years old and isn't getting any younger, shouldn't he be taking care of himself?  The Devils can't afford to have Jagr showing up to camp out-of-shape and possibly stoned to boot...if the Devils fall out of this thing early, he might have some trade value to a contender, and a healthy Jagr is worth at least a first-rounder AND a ready-to-step in prospect or three.   

And now that I look at his face a little closer, it looks to me like his smile is a little see-through...I'm not so sure he's really all that happy to be a Devil.  I have to admit, this picture really has me worried now.  I don't think the Devils are winning more than 20 games this season...this photo should have everyone here concerned.  This season feels like it's over before it already began.  fvck Jagr, fvck the Devils, and fvck Lou too.  I'm so sick of this sh!t, I'm done with this team until they win three games in a row.  I'm not kidding! 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

Jagr seems kinda pale, and his eyes are are pretty red too...maybe he's spending too much time partying in the offseason?  What if he comes to camp out of shape?  He's 41 years old and isn't getting any younger, shouldn't he be taking care of himself?  The Devils can't afford to have Jagr showing up to camp out-of-shape and possibly stoned to boot...if the Devils fall out of this thing early, he might have some trade value to a contender, and a healthy Jagr is worth at least a first-rounder AND a ready-to-step in prospect or three.   

And now that I look at his face a little closer, it looks to me like his smile is a little see-through...I'm not so sure he's really all that happy to be a Devil.  I have to admit, this picture really has me worried now.  I don't think the Devils are winning more than 20 games this season...this photo should have everyone here concerned.  This season feels like it's over before it already began.  fvck Jagr, fvck the Devils, and fvck Lou too.  I'm so sick of this sh!t, I'm done with this team until they win three games in a row.  I'm not kidding! 

Oh my God this is golden :lol:

Oh my God this is golden :lol:

I dunno man, I'm kinda worried about this.  Lou doesn't stand for this kind of sh!t.  Remember Deron Quint?  Man I hope Lou takes Jagr into his office for a serious talking-to before the sh!t splatters the fan.  Lou can't let this season derail when it hasn't even began yet.  You know what they say about one bad apple spoiling a bunch?  That it's NOT GOOD!

SERIOUSLY!

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

• Like 1

Jagr seems kinda pale, and his eyes are pretty red too...maybe he's spending too much time partying in the offseason?  What if he comes to camp out of shape?  He's 41 years old and isn't getting any younger, shouldn't he be taking care of himself?  The Devils can't afford to have Jagr showing up to camp out-of-shape and possibly stoned to boot...if the Devils fall out of this thing early, he might have some trade value to a contender, and a healthy Jagr is worth at least a first-rounder AND a ready-to-step in prospect or three.   

Only thing missing from this is lambasting Lou for being lazy and not trying to sign him right now since his contract is expiring otherwise it would be one of the classic SD overreactions.

Just messing with you, SD

CR1976, your work in this thread is priceless. :clap2:

DP26 lobbed one right down the middle for me...it was an easy one to hit out of park.  Don't want to spend too much time admiring my shot or I might get plunked my next time up. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

It was a communication thing...Jagr thought all body hair must be waxed off immediately if he was to comply with Lou's facial hair rules.  Jagr has since crossed his legs, giggled heartily, and said "oops, my bad"

Jagr looks ready to carry the Devils on his shoulders in that picture. Or at least, he looks like he would be if he had shoulders.