Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

You can't throw a ball around at Monmouth Park anymore. Apparently some lady got hit in the head by a baseball and went blind, sued the track and won. So today I got to see some fat security woman tell fathers that they can't have a catch with their sons and yell at two eight-year-olds for tossing a Nerf ball back and forth.

Another lawsuit rewards someone for being stupid. Another little piece of fun dies.

i'm going to game 4 on sunday!

:rolleyes: So much for good things following you. :whistling:

How's Chicago for cleanliness RD? Ive been told it is one of the cleanest cities (discounting that "river" of course) So, how's it rate?

I did yoga for the first time in months yesterday and today my ENTIRE body is sore. (I probably should have done a beginner video). This is horrible. I am so out of shape. Blah.

In that case I would avoid the pie train. It's been going around.

I did yoga for the first time in months yesterday and today my ENTIRE body is sore. (I probably should have done a beginner video). This is horrible. I am so out of shape. Blah.

it's good pain :)

Yeah you're probably right. But there are many people that assume the role of thread police around here. Trying to avoid that hassle.

I'm just waiting for Matt to respond to me after ridiculously assuming that my 21 year old ass owns a beach house.

Scott takes any opportunity to dive in a pile of my sh!t.

I dive in everyone's equally... don't flatter yourself sir :P

it's a big random roulette wheel... and when it lands on you....eh it happens... you either ride it out and laugh... or get annoyed and need to enter therapy! :noclue:

I dive in everyone's equally... don't flatter yourself sir :P

So you admit you dive into other peoples sh!t?

YOU EAT PIECES OF sh!t FOR BREAKFAST? Nooo.

If you ride Bizarro, let me know how it is. I'm kinda bummed that they changed Medusa because it was already a pretty sweet ride. But hey, who knows? Maybe it's better for it?

Tell me more about this Bizarro and changes to Medusa. I haven't been to GA since 2004! :( Damn I miss that place.

Scott takes any opportunity to dive in a pile of my sh!t.

ew

edit: since it is sammys thread :rant:

Edited by Masked Fan

Yesterday and today Andrew and I saw the really huge meathead bouncer guy from the Guido Beach YouTube video in WaWa. We laughed. It was good times. hahaa

Tell me more about this Bizarro and changes to Medusa. I haven't been to GA since 2004! :( Damn I miss that place.

From what I understand, they painted it blue and added special effects like fire and sound to the ride. Sounds kinda cheesy and unnecessary, but I'll save judgement until I actually ride it.

And if you haven't been there since 2004, then you need to get your ass to Jersey and ride El Toro.

That guy actually looks like a complete MESS. Wearing sleeveless shirts both times we saw him with dark red stretch marks all over his arms.

Well that's weird, but he's funny as sh*t in the youtube video

Edited by Colin226