GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

Onddeck

People who post funny Internet pics all day really need to get a life. I suggest croquet. :boogie:

Wow. We are all kidding, EVERYONE knows the NJ in the logo, you are even replying to someone who sarcastically said they didn't see it.

I promise it's there. Keep looking. I could tell you, but it's better if you find it yourself.

:doh1:

Edited by Zubie#8

I think he means the old school logo. Like, the current one is just a devil-snake holding his hand on his leg. Didn't we used to have a logo that was an N and a J?

Also, if this theory is true, what would the N and the J stand for? N, I'd presume, stands for Nasty. Devils, in tale, were always said to be Nasty creatures. And the J? I'm thinking.. you know, I don't really know.

Help??

OH MY GOD. I finally understand why theres a NJ in our logo and why Lou threw the jar of jam.

http://www.canningacrossamerica.com/recipes/spiced-nectarine-jam/

....we are obviously named after Nectarine Jam! Lou was disgusted on how we were playing and that is why and the ONLY reason why Lou threw the jar of jam. That broken jar of jam represented the team.

I am so happy we all know why the NJ in in the logo now. Thank God!

Edited by Zubie#8
  • Like 1

I think he means the old school logo. Like, the current one is just a devil-snake holding his hand on his leg. Didn't we used to have a logo that was an N and a J?

Also, if this theory is true, what would the N and the J stand for? N, I'd presume, stands for Nasty. Devils, in tale, were always said to be Nasty creatures. And the J? I'm thinking.. you know, I don't really know.

Help??

He might be right, I just want to know where he sees it in this:

434.jpg

Edited by ben00rs

Win tonight, and I honestly think this series will at least go six games. All the pressure is on L.A. to close it out at home. Play with nothing to lose. Reckless abandon. And, if they're still losing towards the end of the game, I at least want Dustin Brown's head on a stick.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Just wanted to point out how much I am a fuggin genius. Also, I'm awesome. And humble.