OT Update: Victory! Free ticket drawing coming soon

JWomp

Update: Jackie won by 4 votes! Thanks so much for all of your help...she literally could not have done it without your support.

Stay tuned for the free ticket drawing...I will pick a winner within the next week. The actual game is to be determined, but it will be a pair of seats in Section 119, Row 6 (my new season seats for next year).

Edited by JWomp

Cute girl. Yer up by about 7 now. Good luck. Clearwater is also close to Tampa and home of the Original Hooters!! cheers.gif

Thanks so much for all of the help guys!

Right now, we are in the lead, and the voting ends tomorrow morning at 7:30. At that time, we will find out if we move into the "Final Four."

However, the second place guy is catching us fast...he has received 10 likes in the last few minutes, so any last minute votes for us would certainly help.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for all of the help guys!

Right now, we are in the lead, and the voting ends tomorrow morning at 7:30. At that time, we will find out if we move into the "Final Four."

However, the second place guy is catching us fast...he has received 10 likes in the last few minutes, so any last minute votes for us would certainly help.

Thanks again!

congrats!!!

Thanks everyone, we won by 1 vote and will move onto the finals! The other guy has more votes than us right now, but luckily they announced a winner this morning when we were still in the lead. Once I know the details of the final voting period, I'll let you all know.

Thanks again!

The other guy has more votes than us right now, but luckily they announced a winner this morning when we were still in the lead.

Wow! Hard core competition there!

Pics of candidates?

Hahaha! I edited the OP just for you.

Wow! Hard core competition there!

Yeah, it was crazy! The other guy was making fake profiles to try to win...he got liked 30 voted early Friday morning, and all of the Facebook profiles said "Joined Facebook 50 minutes ago" when you clicked them. Lame. Luckily, we still beat him.

Anyway, the final voting round is up. To vote for my girlfriend, all you need to do is like this status: http://www.facebook.com/iTripVacations/posts/10150981943372587

Edited by JWomp