NFL Week 11!

CRASHER

Starting to look like there's no way that the Jets-Bills game can be played in Buffalo this Sunday.  Both teams have had their bye week already, and it doesn't look like something that you can just move to Monday or Tuesday.  I also don't know if you can schedule the game to take place in another venue, like Toronto on such short notice.  And apparently some of the Bills players can't even get out of their houses. 

I don't know what you do at this point.  Maybe you postpone the game, and only play it at the end of the season if there are playoff ramifications.  Has anything like this happened before?  I know that games have been cancelled and moved to the bye week, but, as I said, both teams have already had their byes.

Edited by Daniel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've moved games to Tuesday before (the Philly snowstorm against the Vikes a few years back, the Vikings Metrodome falling in they moved a game that week too I think). It won't be Monday cause heaven forbid they take away attention from their regular MNF game.

Edited by NJDevs4978

They've moved games to Tuesday before (the Philly snowstorm against the Vikes a few years back, the Vikings Metrodome falling in they moved a game that week too I think). It won't be Monday cause heaven forbid they take away attention from their regular MNF game.

I heard something that the temps are supposed to get up to the high 40s by the weekend, so maybe enough snow will melt by Tuesday so the game can be played then.

In 2005 they played a MNF double header when the Saints played their "Home" opener in Giant Stadium because of Katrina

And they gave Blount TWO YEARS too :blink: ....he wasn't good enough to keep in the off-season, but now you bring him back....the frak!?!?

I had a feeling Blount might be coming back. Not sure why it's for two years...Pats may be moving on from Ridley.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976