Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

Leeds, Leeds, get out while you can, continuing on this path will be trauma for all! You are thinking and posting about CRASHER's pants way more then necessary! Abort! Abort!

I really have no clue what i wore...

That's OK, we don't care what you wore but 17,624 people are glad you wore something.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds, Leeds, get out while you can, continuing on this path will be trauma for all! You are thinking and posting about CRASHER's pants way more then necessary! Abort! Abort!

That's OK, we don't care what you wore but 17,624 people are glad you wore something.

Told you I 'USED' to be cool. I'm officially done.

Thanks for pointing that out.

But wait.....wasn't it you that knew how to spell 'velour'?

Trust me... I don't wanna see me naked either :P

That's a problem for the ladies!!!!

Told you I 'USED' to be cool. I'm officially done.

Thanks for pointing that out.

But wait.....wasn't it you that knew how to spell 'velour'?

I feel cooler now not even knowing what it WAS !!!! B )

I had NO clue what the hell you were talking about??

Umm... I dunno... beige?? I guess??? :noclue:

I spend more time thinking about the JERSEY I am wearing anyway :P

pink with silly string on them

Edited by Devilish34

Gordie I was expecting to see you propped up in the corner or something :lol:

we got inside so late cause our friend had our tickets and he got there so late so by the time we got inside i couldn't get a beer till a stoppage in play so by the time i saw you guys i had only had like 3 beers :(

next time i promisse to be falling down slosshed.

we got inside so late cause our friend had our tickets and he got there so late so by the time we got inside i couldn't get a beer till a stoppage in play so by the time i saw you guys i had only had like 3 beers :(

next time i promisse to be falling down slosshed.

12/7 book it

Crasher has reported that it is a sight to see :lol:

pink with silly string on them

Actually no that would be Brian in all his disgustingness... until he starts picking off and eatung said silly string!!!

In all fairness, CRASHER probably saw her when she was 2-beers-and-drunk. Her tolerance is a bit higher now.

Which just means the drunken spectacle is even better now!!!

well why don't we all go out after a game sometime? puckrock gets pissed when i drink to much at the games cause i tend to fight, plus it's rey expensive. and i couldn't find the damn MGD stand last game and got stuck with bud light!

crasher, those pics were gross...but funny.

well why don't we all go out after a game sometime? puckrock gets pissed when i drink to much at the games cause i tend to fight, plus it's rey expensive. and i couldn't find the damn MGD stand last game and got stuck with bud light!

If yall go someone needs to bring a video camera :lol:

and where are theses pics? I saw some Sat ala Crashers camera but

So, who took the pic? Just a good Samaritan?

No DM??? :blink:

213956024-L.jpg

lastone is right, thats JerseyGirl71 (next to G#9) and her pal ... Denise? Don't know if De is a boarder. :noclue:

... but it's from when I was about 7 years old and obviously doesn't fit. ..

Do not let that stop you.

...my Dad. I'm not sure he would "get it" if I was like, "Be back in a sec going to meet up with people from a Devils message board!"....

Then be like, "Be right back, gonna meet a couple friends" or as someone sed, bring 'im with.

True story: El Diablo bought me a cookie once at a hockey game.

Was that before or after he tried the "Hey, little girl, help me find my lost puppy" line?

... I want some of those 2man advantage stickers! I walk by the garden all the time and i could totally spam the place :D

that, and the circle ones would make awesome pasties (and yea, i'd wear 'em)

:hail: emi rocks! :beerbang: Well played emi! I could not let that pass unquoted. :clap2:

Well that's Brian for ya... he sits right next to me every night... come yell at him :P

I'm all for hitting the Arena Pub after a Friday Night Game!! :cheers: :cheers:

If yall go someone needs to bring a video camera :lol:

and where are theses pics? I saw some Sat ala Crashers camera but

If we go I'll bring my camera... it does video B )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.