For $8 million, Gomez should learn to act like an adult

overtime98

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/million+Gomez+should+learn+like+adult/4234820/story.html

I guess Montreal has had enough of Scott Gomez....

More goals. More assists. More playmaking. More hustle. More effort. More back-checking. And something a little more mature than a bunch of childish garbage at the end of the game.

Yeah, Gomez likes to run his mouth. He likes to play the part of the big veteran superstar and talk about how P.K. Subban ought to behave. First of all, it would be nice if he played about half as well as Subban. Then he might stop acting like Subban's spoiled younger brother.

A guy who never should have left NJ...this is the only organization that knows how to (somewhat) muzzle Gomez's inner doofus.

What was he so upset about when he was bitching at the refs? Hes always kinda been a cry baby out there. Not nearly as bad as Crosby.

The fans up in Montreal are good fans. They do love the game, however yesterday, they yelled and booed every time a Hab hit the ice, even if there wasnt a Devil anywhere near them. The game was called fair as far as the refs go.

Quite honestly I am shocked. He was always the picture of hustle, hard-work, and class when he was a Devil.

I don't know about that one. He never seemed like a terribly hard worker or hustler...seemed more like a guy getting by on natural ability more than anything else. I think if he had really dug down and worked as hard as, say, the Zach Parises of the world, he could have been a much better player.

I don't know about that one. He never seemed like a terribly hard worker or hustler...seemed more like a guy getting by on natural ability more than anything else. I think if he had really dug down and worked as hard as, say, the Zach Parises of the world, he could have been a much better player.

Should I have put a /sarcasm at the end of my original post?

Should I have put a /sarcasm at the end of my original post?

Wow LMAO...no more drinking at Super Bowl parties for me! Can't believe I took that so literally!

He's been quite the disappointment since he left here, eh?

Rags fans swore he'd be a PPG-player (and maybe even get 100 pts) yet he only reached 70 pts with them.

Now he's down to 60 last year & this year won't even reach 50.

31 and done for him -- but 3 years left on that deal. He'll be seeing the waiver wire & minors before this contract is expired.

It's really amazing how bad he's gotten... I still believe he can be one of the best playmakers in hockey when he wants to. If only his work ethic and maturity were at the level of his raw skill...

Oh, wait... He's not putting up the numbers because we're not using him properly... Riiiigggghhhhtttt...