Sports Express selling jerseys 30% off

Weekes Head

Sports Express in the Livingston Mall has a really great sale on all of their hockey jerseys, 30% off all customs and blanks. Blanks are $49.99 and Customs (they only have custom Devils and Rangers though) are $99.99, thought that was a pretty damn good deal. I was debating between a Gionta Devils sweater but I couldn't keep my eyes off of a beautiful vintage Canucks jersey, I *had* to get it. Really is a nice jersey, I don't care what other people say, I LOVE the old logo (the hockey stick in a rectangle.)

So, if anyone's interested, they have quite a few jerseys left including a lot of Brodeur, Gionta, and Stevens, and a couple of Rafalski, Elias, Gomez, Friesen (I know red would love one! :P ), and Niedermayer. They even have one or two Tverdovski's and Berglund's (lol, they actually have a Berglund Panthers sweater :P ).

In terms of blanks, they have a bunch of Canucks (vintage and regular), Islanders, Jets, Senators, Flyers, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs, Blue Jackets, Wild, All-Star East/West (04), Team USA (with World Cup patch), Team Canada (with World Cup patch), Oilers 3rd, Dallas 3rd, Nashville 3rd, Avalanche, Avalanche 3rd, Hurricanes, Panthers, Tampe Bay, Kings, Kings 3rd, Kings vintage, Blues, Sharks, Sharks 3rd, Coyotes, and a couple Caps vintage.

Just thought I'd give the heads up to anyone interested.

RD, the "hockey stick in a rectangle" is supposed to look like a C (for Canucks).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow...I NEVER realized that until now...I just thought the stick was supposed to be a V. Oops. :doh1:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My friend has one of thsoe with morrison on the back. A teacher walking by thought it was a whale :lol:

hmm, looks like i'm picking up a new jersey....probably get brodeur or linden

I don't know if they're still having the sale, but one of my friends from school has been dying to get a Whalers jersey for a couple years now.  It's been about a year since I went to Sports Express when I picked up my Elias jersey, but they didn't have them then.  Did you happen to see any while you were there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, they didn't have any Whalers sweaters. I'd definitely love to have one myself, though. :D

hmmm hearing whalers reminds me of mallrats

"breakfest schmrekfeast, breakfests come and go, but hartford, the WHALE, they beat vancouver once maybe twice in a life time"

(brodi's up 12-2) :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.