NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

So happy that it looks like I may be able to get in the league! I think it will be so much better to be in a league where you know people through this board, rather than join some random league on the EA site... Thanks for setting this all up and running the league njd3b1ink

No problem! i was very excited about this mode when it got announced. I want to set up a good active league. Im glad you are happy

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since believeinbrodeur (unsayingrhyme07) got the game, im going to see if he can get online by tomorrow and add himself so he still has the yotes. The teams that are available are:

.Winnipeg Jets

.San Jose Sharks

.Detroit Red Wings

.Columbus Blue Jackets.

JWomp can pick first and KAZ can have second pick. Then my brother will get 2 people from another forum to take the two remaining teams.

Ok so, JWomp you can take the sharks. Just add me on xbox (NJD3) and join the league named THE NHL. Ill approve it later today. KAZ if you want to wait till tomorrow-ish, and see if the yotes open up you can. Or if you just want to make sure you get in now you can take the Jets. Im pretty sure you already added me on xbox so you can join the league whenever.

Ok so, JWomp you can take the sharks. Just add me on xbox (NJD3) and join the league named THE NHL. Ill approve it later today. KAZ if you want to wait till tomorrow-ish, and see if the yotes open up you can. Or if you just want to make sure you get in now you can take the Jets. Im pretty sure you already added me on xbox so you can join the league whenever.

OK, I just claimed the Sharks, pending your approval. Thanks!

Also, did anyone else notice that the GM Connected mode is extremely slow and laggy (when it comes to navigating the menus)? Hope the games aren't like that.

OK, I just claimed the Sharks, pending your approval. Thanks!

Also, did anyone else notice that the GM Connected mode is extremely slow and laggy (when it comes to navigating the menus)? Hope the games aren't like that.

I just accepted your friend request from xbox.com ill get on xbox later to accept it. Im 99% sure the games are fine. Apparently part of the reason that the menu is slow is cause whenever u click something and go back it has to constantly redownload the nhl schedule

I'll probably be online and around most of the rest of the day if anyone would like to play. Just add me or send me a game invite: NJDevil15

I can only play so much HUT before I start to get frustrated anyway haha.

REVISED LIST OF TEAMS/GAMERTAGS/AND JOIN STATUS

Anaheim Ducks - zdirish12110 - joined

Boston Bruins - Mustache Beast - joined

Buffalo Sabres - Teh Jesster - joined

Calgary Flames - rockhardr1chard - joined

Carolina Hurricanes - Mu6atu - joined

Chicago Blackhawks - spideyboy26 - joined

Colorado Avalanche - RangerDanger100 - joined

Columbus Blue Jackets - RunForCover0528 - joined

Dallas Stars - Derliqu3 - joining monday

Detroit Red Wings - Oiles4Life - joined

Edmonton Oilers - TheTendy31xx - joined

Florida Panthers - cheggy89 - joined

Los Angeles Kings - MysticalChevy - joined

Minnesota Wild - a zesty mamma - joined

Montreal Canadiens - the Bossman 98 - joined

Nashville Predators - Kovalchuk17NJD - joined

New Jersey Devils - NJD3 - joined

New York Islanders - Sudol187 - joined

New York Rangers - I am Butters621 - joined

Ottawa Senators - Busta1980 - joined

Philadelphia Flyers - NecroPhil - joined

Phoenix Coyotes - UnsayingRhyme7 - joined

Pittsburgh Penguins - BackedDiagram87 - joined

San Jose Sharks - JWomp - joined

St. Louis Blues - Floqnaw - joined

Tampa Bay Lightning - K4kills TUH - joined

Toronto Maple Leafs - FreeStyLe IIx - joined

Vancouver Canucks - Aylbert - joined

Washington Capitals - NJDevil15 - joined

Winnipeg Jets - KAZhound - joined

Edited by njd3b1ink

If you need another player I have a friend who'd be interested, actually two friends. Already talked to them and they said they'd each have no problem being on a couple times a week to play. If there are any openings let me know and I'll tell one or both of them to join.

Edited by PWW

Last team available is the Blue Jackets. If anybody wants them or knows anyone that wants in let me know.

EDIT: If we get someone to take the jackets tonight and join up i will let everyone start playing tomorrow. Dallas wont be able to play till monday so if anyone has a game against dallas you cant play them, but if columbus joins tonight then by tomorrow there will be 29 user gms (the kid who is the kings is joining tomorrow morning).

Edited by njd3b1ink

Ok so as of right now we have 29 out of the 30 teams filled. The last team is Dallas, and their GM will be joining tomorrow. So, everyone can start playing each other now. If you have a game against Dallas, DO NOT play them until their GM has joined. You can tell if the team is user controlled of cpu controlled 2 ways. One is if you go to league members and if Dallas shows up and has a GM. The other is if you have a game against Dallas there should be a little symbol next to their logo and it will tell you if they are CPU or User controlled. So again, DO NOT play dallas until they are User Controlled. Right now we probably have 5 days to finish all our scheduled games. Its set up so we have a week to complete 2 weeks worth of NHL schedule. If the league is moving along i might change that to 3 days to complete 2 weeks worth of NHL schedule. It depends how active everyone is. Im hoping the games will be happening very frequently and we can move through many NHL seasons. As of now, everyone can play GM Connected! Enjoy!