THE CAPTAIN'S NIGHT

MantaRay

the banners are usually two sided so if you are sitting behind the devils goal (which i will be) you will still see it go up with a clear view. for some reason during a banner raising i always end up sitting behind the banner. plus usually they leave it half way up and again it is 2 sided.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the banners are usually two sided so if you are sitting behind the devils goal (which i will be) you will still see it go up with a clear view. for some reason during a banner raising i always end up sitting behind the banner. plus usually they leave it half way up and again it is 2 sided.

Ha.. I sat right behind the 2000 SC Banner raising .. last row...

In 2003 I sat right across but the scoreboard blocked a lot it except those white sheets :rolleyes:

For '95 I got a sliver of it - i sat on edge :lol:

ya seriously...

btw.. you knowwhat pisses me off... that i gave everyone my dis++++ code, ordered my seats before you all and i am a further section....grrr

ya seriously...

btw.. you knowwhat pisses me off... that i gave everyone my dis++++ code, ordered my seats before you all and i am a further section....grrr

That's odd. You'd think seats would be given out on a first come first serve basis. I guess it completely random? Thanks lg and sorry your seats aren't so hot. I don't remember where mine are. :unsure:

I'll be in section 120!! I hate it....past 3 or 4 seasons ive been in section 105 row 25 and now because someone bought many of the tickets there from now on we can't get the half season for the regular season.,....only for the playoffs!!errrrr

yep i'm there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.