Which should Lou do first?

SC Devs Fan

Before we wave goodbye to #15, keep in mind that Guerin, Modano, Zubov and Turco take up alot of salary, can Dallas afford him? and quite frankly $1.7 is probably the going rate for a player like Langs. Players are NOT going to get huge increases from anyone with the salary cap.

Would Burns be available?

I hate to say this, but if you're familiar with cancer, recurrences usually do you in. It's metastatic cancer to the liver. Usually incurable. The media has been pretty mum -- and rightfully so -- on Burns' condition, but he may not be with us in a few years, let alone coaching. :pray:

You're right about Langs. I hope not though, he came through big time in these playoffs.

He is a guy you keep around. 2 Stanley Cups, double digits in points in the playoffs in only 9 games. Great defensively. Good point shot.

I hope we don't let him get away. But where is the money?

Came through big-time? He piled up his goals against the Rangers Swiss Cheese defense. He disappeared against Carolina and forgot how to shoot. And he definitely pissed Lou off with his stupid penalties.

Before we wave goodbye to #15, keep in mind that Guerin, Modano, Zubov and Turco take up alot of salary, can Dallas afford him? and quite frankly $1.7 is probably the going rate for a player like Langs. Players are NOT going to get huge increases from anyone with the salary cap.

All it takes is one team to see a certain fit, and theyll overpay.

Lou showed that with Malakhov and Mogilny.