GDT: Devils @ Blueskirts 7pm

Scottie2Hottie

Bringin' back that Irish luck!

Cam+Janssen+Los+Angeles+Kings+v+New+Jers

@

nhl_g_lundqvist_bieber1_576.jpg

Brodeur In net!

Injury report: Elias (upper body), Ryane Clowe (head) and Bryce Salvador (foot) are on injured reserve for the Devils. Rookie defenseman Jon Merrill (face) has not played since his NHL debut Nov. 3 after crashing into the boards awkwardly. Stephen Gionta (sore foot) is day-to-day. … Rangers forward Rick Nash (head) has been skating on his own and taking shots, but will miss his 15th straight game. He has not played since Oct. 8 and there is no timetable for his return. Forwards Dominic Moore (oblique) and Taylor Pyatt (concussion) are out.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

We will win.

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

AVB'H QE RVIWAH!

BMV ESAC DPSQVD

JEDBM P RPKS WH

"JPANVD, BVTPH"!

Let's go devils

The only ranger

Worth a damn is

"Walker, Texas"!

Chuck Norris and superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside if his pants.

Don't like Marty starting tonight. The Rags offense is coming around and he's not getting 15 cupcake shots again...he's due for a bad game and I hate seeing him lit up at the Garden when they start chanting.

Same thoughts. I love Marty and there's nothing I hate more than seeing that sh!t. Oh well, maybe he can turn back the clock again tonight

Don't like Marty starting tonight. The Rags offense is coming around and he's not getting 15 cupcake shots again...he's due for a bad game and I hate seeing him lit up at the Garden when they start chanting.

I don't know if I agree. We've been shutting down offenses to low shot totals for a couple weeks now. Toronto was a much bigger test in that regard than I think the Rangers will be. I still don't think he'll be seeing more than 20 or so shots this game, again. Our system on defense is coming around.

Edited by DJ Eco

But you also know that if the devils were winning 6-0 with less than two min left in the game and the rags score the crowd will still do the Marty chant.

I still think the bluesh!t faithful have the dumbest fanbase in hockey.