HDHockey.com

PeteyNice

I am in no way affiliated with them, but I do love games on DVD. HDHockey.com has tons of NHL and non-NHL games that they sell on DVD. They are not cheap, most are $25 a game + $5 s/h, but they have games going back to the 1950s.

They even have the full Miracle on Ice game.

With no live NHL hockey I figure this is the next best thing.

I wasn't sure if they should go here, Marketplace or Hell. Feel free to move it if you want.

Thanks! I just asked me dad to buy me some hockey tapes ( :D ) so I could start watching them with my nephew - granted he's only 3 months old but hey, never too early to start.

I am in no way affiliated with them, but I do love games on DVD. HDHockey.com has tons of NHL and non-NHL games that they sell on DVD. They are not cheap, most are $25 a game + $5 s/h, but they have games going back to the 1950s.

They even have the full Miracle on Ice game.

With no live NHL hockey I figure this is the next best thing.

I wasn't sure if they should go here, Marketplace or Hell. Feel free to move it if you want.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice find!!!!

Ill look into that, because the way hockey is going, who cares about the modern game, id rather watch old games when it was a sport

There was a thread about HDHockey.com at the gameworn.com forum and a couple of posts after the original thread someone heard that they had heard nothing but BAD things about that guy.

Also in that thread, another guy MikeIke said he has a very similar collection to HDHockey... some references showed up in the same thread to back up that assertion.

Soooooo... if you wanna check his stuff out:

http://satfl.tripod.com/fights/tapes.htm

And of course, if you just need a hit of hockey and would stoop to videos, I still have my list up top in this forum. I don't have the old kinda stuff you guys are jonesing for, but it's still a pretty good deal -- two games on most tapes for $5 each for U.S. peeps. At some point, don't know when, I'll just start tossing the tapes out, so if you'd like some, let me know.

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.