NFL Off Season 2015 - Coaches, Caps, and Combines OH MY!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

Where did you see that '7'?  Everything I see says Pats declined Browner option.

If they picked it up, it's probably because they're losing Revis.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you see that '7'?  Everything I see says Pats declined Browner option.

If they picked it up, it's probably because they're losing Revis.

I think I must've read it on a faulty twitter. My mistake.

Holy sh!t, how did Seattle get Graham?  They're gonna be unstoppable now.

Also, Foles for Bradford is hilarious!!!  The Giants not having to face any of Maclin/McCoy/Foles next year is amazing.  (Well, McCoy vs Buf, but still)

looks like philly didn't do TOO bad in that trade actually.  they also traded their 20th overall pick for the 10th overall.. they're clearly going for Matiota.  Either they're shopping Bradford, or they feel comfortable in keeping him and grabbing like Cooper in the draft...

looks like philly didn't do TOO bad in that trade actually.  they also traded their 20th overall pick for the 10th overall.. they're clearly going for Matiota.  Either they're shopping Bradford, or they feel comfortable in keeping him and grabbing like Cooper in the draft...

I don't know...is Kelly even that manaical to either trade off a QB he JUST acquired/signed (Bradford/Sanchez) Paul Holmgren-style?  Or is he going to keep both of them and still trade up for Mariotta?  That's a lot of money/resources to tie up in one position when they still don't have anyone other than Jordan Mathews and garbage to catch the ball from whoever throws it.

And now apparently the Philly trade doesn't involve a swap of draft picks after all, so much for them going up.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Part of me wants to see that happen to spite Dallas for treating him like a disposable piece of crap and part of me doesn't want Philly to get rewarded after treating McCoy like a disposable piece of crap.

They're running backs....OF COURSE they're disposable :P

With the amount of touches Murray got last season his shelf life is destined to be a very short one......

They're running backs....OF COURSE they're disposable :P

With the amount of touches Murray got last season his shelf life is destined to be a very short one......

I don't disagree BUT when you're trying to replace a guy cause you think he's declining with a much older running back (Gore) that's just a slap in the face.

I mean with Dallas I get it to the extent they're wary of Murray's injury history though it's almost like they were intentionally using him up at times this year too.  Great for my fantasy team but they ran up his carry total even in blowouts like the stupid Bear game as if they wanted him to have so much mileage he'd be useless after this year.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well, this is interesting: Bills also expressing interest in free-agent CB Darrelle Revis, per sources. Rex does love his CBs...

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 10, 2015

ohhh Rex. Looking to pull the ultimate troll job on both the Jets and the Patriots

Edited by '7'

As The Revis Turns is now in hour #3

At this point I'm not sure it gets resolved tonight as long as these teams keep upping their offers.  Part of me is going to be annoyed if we don't get him, part of me's shuddering if we do wondering how much we gotta pay him.  I just hope this doesn't get drawn out long enough that we lose out on every other corner too if Revis does reject us again, they still need someone else besides Skrine.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I don't disagree BUT when you're trying to replace a guy cause you think he's declining with a much older running back (Gore) that's just a slap in the face.

I mean with Dallas I get it to the extent they're wary of Murray's injury history though it's almost like they were intentionally using him up at times this year too.  Great for my fantasy team but they ran up his carry total even in blowouts like the stupid Bear game as if they wanted him to have so much mileage he'd be useless after this year.

That's Chip Kelly arrogance....and I think Gore was smarter and went to the better place in Indy, Luck's gonna have a panic attack to have an actual NFL RB next to him....

It sounds odd, but I trust Peterson a LOT more with a 3 year deal than I would Murray.....I love the crap that comes out of players' mouths this time of year, Murray considers Romo, Witten and Dez "like brothers" to him.....but he's still waiting for every last dime :P

Murray also took his Dallas stuff off Twitter in a fit of pique lol

AP still isn't cut yet although I agree that's probably Jerry's endgame, or at least the one he's hoping for.  But if they lose Murray and can't get AP what's next - Todd Gurley?  Or the shoplifter (Randle)? :P  It's not like the other FA RB's are all that great, CJ Spiller makes Murray look durable in comparison.

Edited by NJDevs4978

they can always draft a back, I'm sure....and now with Phily and Oakland talking to Murray, someone's gonna give him stupid levels of money....as long as the answer isn't Trent Richardson I'd feel ok with whatever Dallas does with the running backs

philly got BAILED OUT with Murray contacting them.  all the eagles fans will be saying, we knew we could trust Chip all along.

but no, they didn't expect they'd get Demarco- otherwise we never would have heard about an offer to Matthews

That's a MAJOR slap in the face to McCoy to claim you're getting rid of him for cap reasons then sign Murray to the exact same deal.  But hey, Philly came out ahead in the end of that exchange since they got Alonso + Murray as opposed to having just McCoy.

And the price for AP just went up, Jerry :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

now I REALLY wish Jerry had seen me put up 2,000 yard seasons with CJ Spiller in Madden.....least this pile of trash is on the cheap and doesn't stop them from pursuing AP still.....but still.....oi......