OOT Thread

Daniel

Although torts may be a douch (i think most of us knew that already)... But then again isnt most of that entire organization nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags?.. I for one have zero respect for mike rupp i think hes a total c*ck sucker after that unneccessary cheap shot he felt the need to give marty last year during the play offs.. Like why? It was just completely uncalled for marty didnt touch him. And not for nothing but look at their fan base, and iam not calling every ranger fan a jerk off here because i know a couple who are not but most of them are just a bunch of ignorant douche bags as well.. Just last night one of them came into our section on sports yapper calling us.. What was it i beleive we were called "a bunch of stinky jersey turds".. Bahaa now thats funny! Thats a serious lack of maturity right there. But just to go along with my point they come into our chat all the tome and always have something to say just how they try to run their mouths in person but never get very far... Sh*t i remember i was on my way home from a game one night sitting on a train with about 7 other buddys and a man probably in his 50's started running his mouth to me needless to say it almost caused a fight.... Their entire organization including 95% of their fan base is nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags.

Although torts may be a douch (i think most of us knew that already)... But then again isnt most of that entire organization nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags?.. I for one have zero respect for mike rupp i think hes a total c*ck sucker after that unneccessary cheap shot he felt the need to give marty last year during the play offs.. Like why? It was just completely uncalled for marty didnt touch him. And not for nothing but look at their fan base, and iam not calling every ranger fan a jerk off here because i know a couple who are not but most of them are just a bunch of ignorant douche bags as well.. Just last night one of them came into our section on sports yapper calling us.. What was it i beleive we were called "a bunch of stinky jersey turds".. Bahaa now thats funny! Thats a serious lack of maturity right there. But just to go along with my point they come into our chat all the tome and always have something to say just how they try to run their mouths in person but never get very far... Sh*t i remember i was on my way home from a game one night sitting on a train with about 7 other buddys and a man probably in his 50's started running his mouth to me needless to say it almost caused a fight.... Their entire organization including 95% of their fan base is nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags.

Well this post lacks maturity...

Our fanbase hasn't been getting better lately...I dont even want to sit in my season ticket holder seats anymore. I try to sell them for every game and go to a new section. Every fanbase is like that.

EDIT: Little random to talk about Mike Rupp since he is in Minnesota now. He only tried to stir up some emotion when they were getting blown out. Ryan Carter plowed over Quick in the Cup Finals when we were getting blown out, I guess we can call him childish names now.

Edited by Zubie#8

Our fanbase hasn't been getting better lately...I dont even want to sit in my season ticket holder seats anymore. I try to sell them for every game and go to a new section. Every fanbase is like that.

EDIT: Little random to talk about Mike Rupp since he is in Minnesota now. He only tried to stir up some emotion when they were getting blown out. Ryan Carter plowed over Quick in the Cup Finals when we were getting blown out, I guess we can call him childish names now.

. Oh really because I don't think I saw Ryan carter come from behind the net and punch quick in the face for no reason? That was a bs move. Running into a goalie and knocking them over happens pretty frequently actually, coming from behind and punching a goalie in the face doesn't, its a cheap shot.. But u can defend the action that's your choice.

There are a lot of issues with our fanbase but they often pale in comparison to the obnoxious trash that calls themselves Ranger fans.  While Philly fans might be more prone to violence, the Rags fans tend to run their mouth more with their dumb comments.

• Like 2

There are a lot of issues with our fanbase but they often pale in comparison to the obnoxious trash that calls themselves Ranger fans.  While Philly fans might be more prone to violence, the Rags fans tend to run their mouth more with their dumb comments.

That's a pretty accurate assessment.  Rags fans are a reflection of the typical NY attitude that anything in NYC is great, and everything outside of NYC is sh!t regardless of the facts and any reasoned argument.

My season tickets are in the 200s and I've always said up there u meet the best fans and the worst fans. Most of them are die hards just like us, but u also meet alot of the college kids that just go to the games and yell garbage the entire time. I'm lucky enough to have a bunch of good people around me that have become good friends over the years, but It's definitely true that our fan base isn't perfect. However, with that said we are worlds better in conduct an knowledge of the game than the fanbases for the rags, pens, or flyers. The conversations I have with fans of those teams are mind boggling. For example, I remember 2 summers ago when the rags just signed rupp, my close buddy who's a rangers fan was going on and on about how they got Richards and rupp so Richards could be rupps set up man on the PP, kinda like Zid and kovy.

Well of course the Rags fanbase has many unintelligent fans but I am just saying our fanbase isn't perfect, this year has been mind boggling with some of the encounters I have had with fellow Devil 'fans'. The season ticket holders around me are also unbearable, heckling women and what not. Couldn't take it anymore.

That's a pretty accurate assessment.  Rags fans are a reflection of the typical NY attitude that anything in NYC is great, and everything outside of NYC is sh!t regardless of the facts and any reasoned argument.

When you have an entire channel devoted to telling you how great your team is 24/7, it is easy to be tricked into thinking that way.  I swear the Rags fans Mets fans to shame (86 World Series) with their utter devotion to a championship that happened 19 years ago.

Well of course the Rags fanbase has many unintelligent fans but I am just saying our fanbase isn't perfect, this year has been mind boggling with some of the encounters I have had with fellow Devil 'fans'. The season ticket holders around me are also unbearable, heckling women and what not. Couldn't take it anymore.

Just curious, what section do you sit in?  There are a bunch of sections I purposely avoid because of other fans.

I can answer that one...120 lol. It's getting a little annoying for me too but at least I can zone out during the game and not hear half the nonsense.

The cheapest seats tend to attract that kind of fan unfortunately, I used to hear all kinds of horror stories about 233. 208 (where I used to sit) had its issues but at least the # of people there aren't that many. Too bad the price hikes didn't hit the back rows in 120 yet, those are the 'problem' children.

Edited by NJDevs4978