2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Go Sens Go! Re: Pens getting Iginla and Morrow was supposed to be the toughness they lacked last year. But Fleury is the weak link.

"But why didn't Lou DO something?  He had SO MANY clutch guys he could have gotten" you all say to your computer screen in your whiney bitch voice

:giggle:  not directed at you Manta - you're words just provided the opportunity

Did our building sound that loud last year on tv at least?

I was lucky to make all 11 playoff home games last year and the Coliseum seems like it may have a small edge on us.

Not to take anything away from the fans...they were fantastic; but the Coliseum probably has the lowest roof of any professional building...sound has nowhere to go.  

I am so glad the Canucks are out. I hate them.

As a Wild fan, I knew the Blackhawks were going to dominate them. It just sucks not having Heatley, Pominville, or Backstrom. This series would have been good with them. Oh well.

I wouldn't be surprised if the penguins pickup lundqvist in 2 years and buy out fluerys last contract. He is god awful.

Bad calls during the sens game but I don't mind :)

Agree, if I'm Ray Shero in Pittsburgh, I do everything I can to get rid of Fleury and land Lundqvist some way somehow.

Lol, Parise is a team worse -6. So much for those intangibles.

No but he's a great leader! And uh...

But at least one of the signings is paying off..Suter plays like half the game. Probably picks up the Norris as well.

No but he's a great leader! And uh...

But at least one of the signings is paying off..Suter plays like half the game. Probably picks up the Norris as well.

And I am pretty sure that Chicago played the FROLIK line against Zach's line in one game and he ended up a -3 lol so he isn't even getting the toughest minutes.

Edited by Zubie#8

Wrong bench!! Lol.

Haha, it was hilarious the first time he showed up behind MacLean this season.

BBLbJToCQAAobza.jpg_large.jpg

But the way the two head coaches have been going at each other in the press conferences in this series, it's even funnier that fake Paul MacLean is now trolling Therrien.  :D

He couldn't show up behind the actual 'bug-eyed fat walrus' again, he was actually ejected when he did do it famously.  Ottawa security has no sense of humor.

I thought maybe they paid him to sit behind Therrien this time around, LOL.

I was lucky to make all 11 playoff home games last year and the Coliseum seems like it may have a small edge on us.

Hang-on....This was my common complaint last year. Our building is never miked well. Sorry to damper the famous Henrique goal vs the Rags, but go back and listen to it. The crowd doesnt pop or come through that well at all. Yet, you know the place was probably the loudest its ever been.

Hang-on....This was my common complaint last year. Our building is never miked well. Sorry to damper the famous Henrique goal vs the Rags, but go back and listen to it. The crowd doesnt pop or come through that well at all. Yet, you know the place was probably the loudest its ever been.

Yeah and I was there- trust me, when Henrique scored, they heard us in Peth Amboy. The roof blew off the place. TV really doesn't do justice to how loud our building is.

Wrong bench!! Lol.

He couldn't show up behind the actual 'bug-eyed fat walrus' again, he was actually ejected when he did do it famously.  Ottawa security has no sense of humor.

For real? I thought the guy was a season ticket holder- or I heard he was at one time anyway. That's fvcked up that they ejected him, I didn't even know that.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 8m

RT @RenLavoieRDS: Michel Therrien:"our captain was crying in my arms when he learned he could not play anymore."

Now that sucks. Feel horrible for Gio. I heard this is a potential career ender, what happened to him again?

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 8m

RT @RenLavoieRDS: Michel Therrien:"our captain was crying in my arms when he learned he could not play anymore."

Now that sucks. Feel horrible for Gio. I heard this is a potential career ender, what happened to him again?

i dont think its career ender... its a thorn bicep muscle.. hurt himself in game one... couldnt play game 3 and didnt finish game 3

Edited by SterioDesign