GDT 1/4/11 - Wild vs New Jersey Devils - 7 PM

franconianhell

I would be happy with a 4-1 win, followed by a 5-1 win vs Philthy Flygirls.... Hey we can dream, right

Thats what this whole season has been....dreaming of not getting bent over the boards and assfvcked like there is no tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Edited by Quinn01

I actually don't believe that zubrus is injured. Remember last year when no matter how well he was playing he got no ice time and respect from JL? This year, he benched Tedenby for "taking a bad penalty" in the first period which actually wasn't a penalty at all and we were getting killed... now he sends down Fayne after he scores a goal and is playing better... puts Rolston back in the lineup... and FRASER?! Get ready to watch dumb penalties.... I am not thrilled about this at all.

I actually don't believe that zubrus is injured. Remember last year when no matter how well he was playing he got no ice time and respect from JL? This year, he benched Tedenby for "taking a bad penalty" in the first period which actually wasn't a penalty at all and we were getting killed... now he sends down Fayne after he scores a goal and is playing better... puts Rolston back in the lineup... and FRASER?! Get ready to watch dumb penalties.... I am not thrilled about this at all.

I like JL and I think that he knows what he is doing, believe it or not. On the other hand, like you said, he benches players for dumb things. Benching the best players, what is that going to prove? Rolston has 2 goals and 3 assists in 21 games I think or something like that? Fraser had an assist in 3 games while down in AHL. Ted is one of th best players right now on the roster. I do feel that Fraser is strong, and he will help the clusterfvck of Defense we have right now. Langenbrunner was punished last year....I still am not sure why and was benched. Zubrus had some tension with JL, like you said, last year. Zubrus again, is one of the best players this season. Hedberg is in net tonight against the Wild. Moose last played against Atlanta, which we won. Then JL put Marty back in net.....we got smacked around like a bunch of bitches by Carolina.

At this point, its not what JL thinks should work that is put on the ice, its what is working that should be put on the ice.

Today's lines at morning practice:

Ilya Kovalchuk - Patrik Elias - Nick Palmieri

Vladimir Zharkov - Jason Arnott - Mattias Tedenby

Brian Rolston - Travis Zajac - Jamie Langenbrunner

Rod Pelley - Dainius Zubrus - David Clarkson

Adam Mair - Tim Sestito - Matt Corrente

Jacob Josefson also took part in morning skate. He's been sidelined since Oct. 27 (hand).

Defense

Colin White - Henrik Tallinder

Anton Volchenkov - Andy Greene

Anssi Salmela - Mark Fraser

Johan Hedberg, Martin Brodeur

-nhl.com

Edited by Quinn01