GDT 1/4/11 - Wild vs New Jersey Devils - 7 PM

franconianhell

He benched Tedenby because he thought it was a bad penalty, but admitted he was wrong after watching the replay between periods. I don't think there's any discernible difference between Fayne and Fraser at this point, so you may as well get Fraser back up to speed.

Not fond of benching Zubrus, but if he has had a nagging injury, it's not a bad idea to let it heal. We're a month too late to put on any realistic run at the playoffs, everything here has to be with an eye toward next year: healing injuries and bruised egos, getting everyone on the same page to make a run next season.

If Zubie is actually hurt it makes sense. It just seems odd considering their relationship last year. I also think breaking up the Elias-Arnott-Tedenby line was really dumb... JM may have done that... but same thing applied to last year with Parise-Zajac-Zubrus were fantastic and weren't allowed to play together. It's VERY confusing.

You know things are pretty sad when people make predictions about who will score and Kovy isn't one of them.

Well he is still one of the leading scorers on this team but he, just like everyone else on the roster, is inconsistent. If he doesnt get a goal tonight, he will register an assist or two.

Edited by Quinn01

I'm gonna go ahead and be optimistic in my prediction, despite my better judgment:

5-3 Devils

Rolston, Tedenby, Clarkson, Rolston, Elias (EN)

Koivu, Koivu, Clutterbuck

As I mentioned, way optimistic. But regardless, I expect Rolston to legitimately score at least once tonight.

goals.

for?

Did we slip their goaltender some cough syrup?