NFL week 12

CRASHER

Ah, nothing like ignoring the family to watch some football right ??? :boogie:

Not that this Thursday has a LOT to offer... but the games do deserve their own little blurb... expect a full preivew on the rest on Friday as normal!!!

Thursday November 22:

1230:

Green Bay at Detroit:

What to look for

Goddammit why does the good game have to be early?? :rant: our family doesn't watch football on Thanksgiving (well now what the hell is wrong with them ??? :rant")... I'm sure I'll squeeze this game in somehow since it's the lone good game of the day!! The Packers are rolling, but the Lions NEED this game after last week's debacle...this is gonna be a fun one to watch with lots of points going all over (this fvcker better be on the TV too :P) anyway... yeah you know... Rating ***

4pm:

NY Jets at Dallas:

What to look for

Pain... offense.... suffering! I don't know... I usually try not to get too cocky and ahead of myself on games... but damn this one just looks like such a romp (go back and look at last thanksgiving and the wallop pf Tampa who was just as bad)... the Jets got lucky with their fluke on Sunday and NO WAY they play THAT well again 4 days later! So I'd not hold my breath in hope here.... Rating **

8pm:

Colts at Atlanta:

What to look for

Could the Colts get a better opponent to get healthy on?? Well Miami :P... but anyway... start all your healthy Colts for this one!! This one looked ugly in August and gets no better now!!! JUST GET THE BALL TO ADDAI DAMMIT!!!! (though I will miss pissing Mike off on Sunday and having him yell DIE... and I do NO.. ADDAI for hours on end B ) ).... I really got nothin else on this one ... Rating *

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow bias much ??? :P

the Falcons are a putrid joke of a team... I'd lay the best odds on an underdog winning HAS to be the Lions... always play good in this one... desperation factor and the most talent of the teams

ok I need to be awake in 4 hours :blink:

I didn't watch any football today, im done with the Jets for this season, but this halftime show sucks. Kelly Clarksons voice sounds terrible, like shes got a cold and she isn't half-naked so there isn't any reason to watch this..... thank goodness for the Cowboys cheerleaders, they are the only good part of this halftime garbage.

Edited by Satans Hockey

one they could not afford to flop if they have delusions of the bye week :P

let's see, played the Pats as good as anyone else did... check...

beat the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS last year

ad there's no doubt they'd poind the tin foil Steelers like veal

Though Jacksonville and Tennesse worry me, they pound the piss out of you

the AFC aside of New England and a HEALTHY Colt team is none that impressive either....

I didn't watch any football today, im done with the Jets for this season, but this halftime show sucks. Kelly Clarksons voice sounds terrible, like shes got a cold and she isn't half-naked so there isn't any reason to watch this..... thank goodness for the Cowboys cheerleaders, they are the only good part of this halftime garbage.

Dude it's cold rainy, and had some snow flurries... that's kinda tough on a singer... it was funny when the video kicked ot though :lol:

Personally I hate this damn stuff football is about FOOTBALL not crap halftime shows :P

Dallas defeated the Colts last year

I discount the Lions game because I was unable to see it because my GF is a dope and we missed out flight back from Houston (and that crappy Texas Bowl) and I walk in just in time to see TO Drop the Ball and GAME OVER :rant:)

Well I agree with half of your Super Bowl :P

See why you need to lay off the training beer buddy??

And a valuable lesson for the Patriots fans on the board... what Dallas is doing now is called TAKING IT EASY ON YOUR OPPONENT, we've proved our point and we'll get the hell outta here nice and easy

(now watch Romo throw the ball 40 times now!!)