2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

man you've got to be a fvcking moron if you didn't see that coming

that goal in a twisted way is essentially the story of the Devils season

It was reminiscent of any Devils-Carolina regulation playoff ending :P  It was bordering on an '09 special when the Rangers nearly won it with the last shift.  They'll probably win it soon enough in OT anyway.

Can't tell if the rangers are this good or the Habs are just terrible. How did they get this far?

Both...but people will only say the latter.

Also someone needs to put Kreider in a fvcking body cast. I'm sick of looking at that fvcking a$$hole.

don't worry, LA or Chicago is on another planet compared to the Rags. NYR won't know what hit them.

I'm out...no need to see more streamers and confetti at the garden. I hope the Habs get game 4 and at least drag NYR back to Montreal. For no other reason but to wear them down

Edited by '7'

You see this is why the Rangers are not a Cup champion. Because they let a piece of garbage with an AHL goalie off the mat after a spine crushing game tying goal with 20 seconds to go. Montreal was a rotting corpse. Rangers ran them all game.

Guess what, the Queen wasn't at his best tonight. When he made saves...he was fighting the puck.

Are the rags still the favorite to win this? Of course. But let's see how they respond to this. Does the air come out of their sails or do they continue running Montreal off the ice?

Bottom line I this is a series. And one way or another it's going back to Montreal. Rangers and their fans thought it would be easy?

No. Still lots of heavy lifting to do.

THE HABS LIVE!

Oh God, Rangers fans will be crying about that Prust hit until game 4

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

'Duuuuuh, Prust elbowed dah Rangah right in da head he should be suspendedded!!! Da league is just pressin the screw the Rangahs button caus dey hate the Rangahs!! By da way, 94!!! 94!!! 94 was awesomez!!!!'

'Duuuuuh, Prust elbowed dah Rangah right in da head he should be suspendedded!!! Da league is just pressin the screw the Rangahs button caus dey hate the Rangahs!! By da way, 94!!! 94!!! 94 was awesomez!!!!'

You have the same people on your FB friend feed as me?