Great Place to Eat Breakfast Around Prudential Center?

grcenter47

I would do The Central Dinner at Central & Halsey and at that time you are sort of in a brunch mode so you may just want Hobies.

I've had Hobbies at the arena and their sandwiches are some of the better ones that I've had in an arena. Is it much better on Halsey Street?

Breakfast shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee. But Hartford? The Whale? They only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Breakfast shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee. But Hartford? The Whale? They only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

You sir, have won a chocolate covered pretzel!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

:clap::rofl: