Clarkson never in shootout

peteyvegas51

yeah he has one move and it's not one with a big % of success. The deadliest move was Zach's lightning speed forehand fake shot to backhand to forehand.... even if goalies knew he may do that they had to respect the possibility of a shot or a backhand top self... Only Miller could stop that move.

yeah he has one move and it's not one with a big % of success. The deadliest move was Zach's lightning speed forehand fake shot to backhand to forehand.... even if goalies knew he may do that they had to respect the possibility of a shot or a backhand top self... Only Miller could stop that move.

He only used that one when the goalie's would show they thought he was going to the backhand shelf move, though he used it more towards the end of his time here. The backhand move is still better imo. Fake forehand, then take it right up under the bar on the backhand. Elias could do things like this, but I swear it's like he comes in and is like, 'I could do this or this or this or this or this, oh wait I'm already here, shoot, oops'.

Edited by ATLL765

This. I just want to see it haha. I think hes 1-4 in his career but can never find any video of it. He does have nice hands for a big guy.

he does have a mean back hand, i wouldn't mind seeing him light up the top of the net. goals are what we are alooking for after all. it's getting kinda boring knowing that elias will mishandle, then zajac will forget the puck somewhere.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

Clarkson's backhand move isn't bad, it's just everyone know it's all he does.  If he ever learns a forehand-backhand-back to forehand move then he would easily score the first time he used it and could probably be an ok shootout option, not top 3 but serviceable.