STH...Devils/Rangers @ Yankee Stadium

Blown01NJ

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rep I spoke with said that seats were held back so every time slot had a fair chance at most price points.

That's pretty cool of them. I've liked the Devils' ticketing methods for a couple years now, the team behind it is doing a good job. From what I can tell, each team was left to themselves to decide how to appropriate their respective tickets. Considering all the Rangers fans I see complaining about lack of cheaper availability, I'd say the Devils are doing the fairer (and better) job.

Edited by DJ Eco

That's pretty cool of them. I've liked the Devils' ticketing methods for a couple years now, the team behind it is doing a good job. From what I can tell, each team was left to themselves to decide how to appropriate their respective tickets. Considering all the Rangers fans I see complaining about lack of cheaper availability, I'd say the Devils are doing the fairer (and better) job.

I have always thought the Devils did a good job handling ticket sales and were also fair with distribution.

Anyone else not able to get 2 extra tickets? The devils said I couldn't purchase them cause I sold too many games last year.

I had to sell them cause the lockouts new schedule didn't work with my work schedule and I couldn't go so I sold numerous games for face value and somehow this means I can't buy 2 extras for family now.

What a joke. I am not happy right now.

Wow.  That sucks.  I am very surprised that they are looking that in depth into prior ticket practices to determine your ability to buy extra tickets to this game.  I sell a few games per season that I can't go to, but usually on this site.  Had no problem buying my extras for the game.  DId you try speaking to Eric, the head of ticket sales, about this issue?  I've always found him and my ticket reps very responsive and reasonable with my requests.

I'm going to try to. The guy I spoke to was very confrontational about the whole thing. I'm very disgusted with the whole situation. I've been a season ticket holder since 02 and let's face the facts here, devils tickets are not a good investment, I have a horrible time trying to get rid of tickets at face value most of the time when I can't go.

Edited by Satans Hockey

That is pretty douchey.. I mean honestly what does it matter to them if u re sell your tickets you spend thousands of dollars a year with them buying season tickets and they come off with some sh!t like that.. sh!ts not right

They are probably trying to monitor for people who are scalping. I'm sure once he speaks to someone it'll be fine. 

They are probably trying to monitor for people who are scalping. I'm sure once he speaks to someone it'll be fine. 

If it wasn't a Devil-Ranger game I doubt they'd care, but I don't think they want the building 80% full of Ranger fans for a 'home game' either.  They're already getting like half the tickets through the NHL and Yankee STH's and Yankee Stadium is even more convenient for their fans than ours.

I hope he was able to get his tickets though.

Edited by NJDevs4978