Annoying Commercials Thread

gardenstatepkwy

I mean, you do get the tax deduction the commercials promise.  And literally the ultimate beneficiaries are "kids", but it goes to support "awakening" programs for Orthodox Jewish (maybe even "Ultra-Orthodox") children in New York.  Not disclosing that specifically is probably about as far as you can go without crossing the line over to fraud. 

You do get a tax deduction but I heard it's not as great as you would think for donating your car.

I also heard that yes it does mostly to those awakening groups and very little of it goes towards the kids.  It's very much on the borderline.

The Brad Benson radio commercials are so annoying, I usually end up turning the radio off at that point. No, I dont care about some smart alec response to a current political topic.

his "jokes" are just so bad. It's like 3rd grade humor. I will never buy a car from him and would discourage anyone else to specifically because of those commercials.