Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

SS-SS

**NHL TRADE RUMORS**Source: NJ Devils have been making noise past few days the word i get is they are now shopping for top 6FWD & D-Man

**NHL TRADE RUMORS**Source: Devils are expected 2make trade within the next 1-3 weeks #Adding not #Selling (Ducks/Sabres/Tampa/Habs) all in

If the mods want to change the topic tittle for a general rumors thread or deleted go ahead I just wanted to post these 2 rumors, but didn't find another topic where I could post it.

Interesting rumors tho. He is also more legit than most of the other guys out there. He calls a lot of trades and signings before everyone.

Ha...yea @incarceratedbob also said the Texas Rangers were 90% done on closing the deal w/ Prince Fielder.

Sometimes he's got some good info but we argued so many times that he eventually blocked me lol. Which shouldn't be a surprise to many. He used to retweet me a lot tho..so that was cool.

Its widely known that Fielder was that close to the Rangers til the Tigers got involved. He never said it was done unlike some that did.

I could maybe possibly see ... someone taking him off the Habs in the offseason... as he is owed 10mm over the next two years, but carries a 7.3 cap hit... but that's a stretch.

I also don't see why the Habs would need to bury him in the minors... at the deadline they can absorb 10mm in contracts. You could always bury Gomez in the minors the following year if they aren't expiring deals...

So where's the benefit of trading him now, or sending him to the minors?

I'm not familiar with his hockey rumors but his NYJ info BLOWS!

He had the Schottenheimer move long before the season ended along with the stuff from other players about Sanchez being too comfortable, to his credit. That all became main stream after the season and he mentioned it with a few weeks to go in the season.

I know he's not always right, but he's also pretty good at pointing out if it's just a rumor or if he has confirmation.

Stafford is a RW so he'd be a plus. Pominville is probably not in the mix of Sabres.

The only decent and needed D Man from Montreal would be Hall Gill.

Visnovksy from the Ducks perhaps. But the Ducks have been doing better as of late and they're probably in wait and see mode.

TB. Brewer, Kubina, Gilroy, Ohlund

• Like 1

While the Sabres need offense I don't see NJ doing anything "Parise big" with Buffalo. As it is right now they are out of the playoff race and we are not. Parise is going to be a UFA anyway so rolling the dice he will resign there makes no sense. NJ could do Roy and Leopold for Parise and Greene but then Zach could just resign here in the off season anyway. At least that is how I see it.

The only decent and needed D Man from Montreal would be Hall Gill.

Subban, but they're not going to trade him.

While the Sabres need offense I don't see NJ doing anything "Parise big" with Buffalo. As it is right now they are out of the playoff race and we are not. Parise is going to be a UFA anyway so rolling the dice he will resign there makes no sense. NJ could do Roy and Leopold for Parise and Greene but then Zach could just resign here in the off season anyway. At least that is how I see it.

If we trade Zach, I dont think it will be to an Eastern Conference team.