• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well it's always the fair rule... how do you get the tech to cut you a break:

1. feed him

2. flirt with him (providing you are a female of moderate attraction... an ugly girl just doubled her bill!!! :rant: )

she can do both and get away with it :P

You are right about 1 and 2 which is why all us IT guys need more gym time....Are you sure she can do both? Have you tried her cooking?
Edited by CRASHER

Guysss I'm sad that I'm not in college right now. I just went on facebook and it's wicked depressing seeing all the new freshman all excited about move-in. Ugh it just really hit me. :(

That and remember the drama about the not wanting to drink... welllll my good friend Stefanie did not invite me down to her shore house party this weekend. Hmph. Come Sept. Stef and Amanda (the two pissed at me apparently) are the only "friends" I have left around here.... uh guess I'll be hanging out by myself. WTF. I expected more from Stef... I really did.

Guysss I'm sad that I'm not in college right now. I just went on facebook and it's wicked depressing seeing all the new freshman all excited about move-in. Ugh it just really hit me. :(

That and remember the drama about the not wanting to drink... welllll my good friend Stefanie did not invite me down to her shore house party this weekend. Hmph. Come Sept. Stef and Amanda (the two pissed at me apparently) are the only "friends" I have left around here.... uh guess I'll be hanging out by myself. WTF. I expected more from Stef... I really did.