‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Listening to his comments is making me hate him even more. You always wanted to play with Suter, eh Zach? You're a loyal guy, eh Zach? You're about as loyal as a heaping bowl of AIDS, you stupid little queer. True colors have indeed been shown. You're a fvcking piece of sh!t.

Edited by MadDog2020

To play with his friend? What's this t- ball?

What annoys me is that he doesn't have friends on the team? All we kept hearing throughout the whole process was how everyone else was buddies with Zach. Zajac must be feeling like he was dumped :giggle:

Listening to his comments is making me hate him even more. You always wanted to play with Suter, eh Zach? You're a loyal guy, eh Zach? You're about as loyal as a heaping bowl of AIDS, you stupid little queer. True colors have indeed been shown. You're a fvcking piece of sh!t.

Someone's true colors are showing here, but not Zach's.

Well if he wanted to play with Suter (seriously little-league nonsense here) there was no way we could keep him. Suter was staying out west no matter what.

Again though, if he had that intention all along, it would've been nice to say that. None of this 'team' garbage.

I'm hoping Zach at least made a pitch to Suter to play in NJ.

Suter wouldn't play in Jersey. It sort of causes an impasse between his statements and the truth. I don't quite understand how the Devils could pay Suter either.

Someone's true colors are showing here, but not Zach's.

Meh, some people get too annoyed because if you were cynical or glass half empty, you could see this coming two years ago. Still, sometimes it's better not to talk and just let the generalities flow. He's sort of contradicting himself.

Can't wait to watch NHL Network and listen to all the analysts preach about Minny being an instant contender and NJ/NSH not making the playoffs.

That's what we want, though. Devils always do pretty much the opposite of what they're predicted to do.

This team will find a way to win. Probably not back to the SC finals, but..they'll make the playoffs I'd bet.

it sounds to me that Zach was influenced by external factors, his dad, his lady friend, playing with suter... to me these choices show that his leaving may be for the best. The Devils may have dodged a bullet.

Especially investing in a player who has already missed a year with the bad knee.

I can't help but think he is a bit whipped if you know what i mean...

Can't wait to see Kovy with the "K" on his Jersey!

if you wanna pick fights why not troll a rangers board?

I'm not picking any fights. This is a message board. If I want to release my frustration about this, I'll damn well do it. If you don't like it or you don't agree, then don't read. I'm angry. I'm not really ready to discuss this rationally yet. Sue me.

Edited by MadDog2020

I'm not picking any fights. This is a message board. If I want to release my frustration about this, I'll damn well do it. If you don't like it or you don't agree, then don't read. I'm angry. I'm not really ready to discuss this rationally yet. Sue me.

I support MadDog2020 here. He didn't do anything wrong.

Zach is a good player and he is not easily replaceable, but I can see couple of options Lou might explore to make this team better. Also I'm happy that he signed West and not with one of the teams rumored like Pithsburg or the Flyers.

Edited by SS-SS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.