Hello From A "newbie"!

RiotActer

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to stop by and say "hi"! :)

I normally don't post on hockey message boards but I thought I needed to because of the finals. I Know I'm probably a bit late, but I just had to say how pathetic the Ducks fans are being over on their board. Most of them called us Devils fans rude for yelling "SUCKS" but find it completely alright to bring light on Marty's private life, thanking Melanie for having such a "f*** up for a husband. Ugh, talk about classlessness. I wanted to punch each one of 'em :angry:

Anyways, anyone else have a good feeling about tonight's game? I'm feeling alright about it, I just wish we'd get Joe back. We're getting SMOKED in face offs won and its worrying me quite a bit.

See ya's around!

GO DEVILS!!!!!

~Cara

Welcome.

Get your priorities straight! Computers were made for posting on hockey message boards! Especially when things are slow!

Now that the Devils are in the finals I have lots of people to talk to in my everyday life about this -- but when things are bad no one wants to talk -- they say oh I'm not really following it. or they look at you like you're plum crazy for even watching.

Now that the Devils are in the finals I have lots of people to talk to in my everyday life about this -- but when things are bad no one wants to talk -- they say oh I'm not really following it. or they look at you like you're plum crazy for even watching.

Pk that is so true, though I don't post all the time, I am here everyday, even through the summer reading. Anyway everyone around me in "real" life knows I am a Devils fan, and I can't go anywhere without someone talking about "my" team right now, and how great it is, and I am like where are you guys all season? I love to talk hockey...... Oh well, at least we have the boards.

Chris

Ps - welcome Cara, try to stick around this is a great group of people here.

Hey'a Gina!!!! I kinda figured that was you with the Neids picture there! And I really like to get original with my screen names too, ;) I know you know what I mean.....Im just soooo hard to recognize!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, this looks like a really fun place to be! Very friendly. :)

I'm a seasoned bulletin board poster, but just at Pearl Jam boards. Now it's time to expand my horizons. :)

... I'm at a loss for words... ILB30 "stole" exactly what I always say... so time to try some others out...

Wilkommen! ...nope, no good.

Howdy! ...definitely not

Welcome; it's never too late to start running with the Devils! ...corny as all Hell. (Yikes, double pun)

Welcome to the USSNJDevs.com! ...well I know at least Risky will appreciate this (bad) joke.

Oh let's just be straightforward -- Welcome to NJDevs.com, the best Devils board around!

In your honor, our boys are preparing a lovely meal -- roast duck!