Low-Fi Version Feature Request

I have been accessing this site from my handheld device more and more often, and I find that the Low-Fi version is the best way to view this site on a handheld. I have no problem reading and understanding the site in Low-Fi mode, but there is not an option to quote or reply. Also, there is no option next to the thread to go to the least unread post. I'm not really sure if adding these features to the Low-Fi mode is possible, but I would really appreciate it if you could add something along those lines. If there is anything I can do to help out, I'd be happy to. Also, if there is a more efficient way to view this site from a handheld device, please inform me, as I would love to have the freedom to access this site from anywhere.

Handheld access is something that a lot of people have tried to set up for this particular board software, mostly without much success. Supposedly the makers of the board are working on handheld access for the next major version of the board. All I can say is, be patient, it'll come eventually. :)

Handheld access is something that a lot of people have tried to set up for this particular board software, mostly without much success. Supposedly the makers of the board are working on handheld access for the next major version of the board. All I can say is, be patient, it'll come eventually. :)

Alright, thanks for update.

Is there any estimate on when that version will be available?

I cant wait either, I am on this site all day long with my blackberry.

That's what I do with my Palm whenever there is some down time at work.

• 2 months later...