NJDevs.com Keepers

Elias Sports Bureau

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I be keeper of the Zamboni with headlights?  This thing always makes me ask myself a bunch of questions that keep me busy during intermission...

Why doesn't the other Zamboni have headlights?  Where is it going to travel that the headlights would be needed? .......... Does it have a radio, too?  Or anti-lock brakes?  Air-conditioning?  Side air-bags?  OnStar, perhaps?

I do recall. possibly in that horrible Claude Van Damme hockey movie where someone is driving the Zamboni outside and it was nighttime. :blink:

and hank azaria drives the zamboni outside in Mystery Alaska.. when hes drunk.. drunnk Zamboni driving.. sounds fun as hell!!!

If 7 and Zamode agree, that sounds good.

Sorry, only keeperships that are Devils-related... You can have Dage, though. ;)

I'm fine with this but I would like to be co-keeper of Molson with Sheepy if he'll share. :evil: Are we only allowed one "keep"?

Nope, we can have multiple keeps... and if you want to co-keep as long as the co-keeper has agreed. Hopefully in this thread so I can see it and then edit the keeper list.

I guess I'll take Dage since I'm the only one who thought he was NHL calibre :P .

See that's not true. There's a difference between NHL caliber and Devils caliber.

Plus, it's you and my niece... his biggest fan who has met and grinned at him, if not actually spoken.

But he's still all yours...

Didn't see him too much during Game 7, btw... I don't know what his ice time was, but I don't remember seeing him much.

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

What about Stan Fischler? And Matt Loghlin? I could keep Matt and the Maven! How many people/things can you keep?

We seem to be at about two or three things for now... maybe in a few weeks we can pick up some more if no one else requests some keeperships...

So Matt & the Maven are yours as well! Just keep that Maven in line, k? ;)

Nobody took Gomez.....he truely is underated

I'm surprised nobody took Dano yet...he's still on the payroll (sort of) :lol: But if Claude's involved I take it former Devils could be picked anyway?

Just asking for curiosity - I'll keep Larry either way, especially since with a distinctive avatar I don't need to mess around with the sig :)

Hey ESB... it doesn't matter what Dage's ice was the other night. He turned in an NHL caliber season for the Habs. And to be honest, I didn't see Michael Ryder score any goals last series either. Both of them had chances but the puck wasn't cooperating. Dage skates a lot better than he used to.

I could have owned Fischler since I did intern for him. But Sue also did.

And Sheeps called it first. He gets one of the Matt & The Maven t-shirts and a "lucky ducky" mascot or whatever it is now :lol: .

Maybe you could be lucky ducky's keeper then Derek :P

:lol:

LMAO Has... that would be bizarre :lol: ! I loved working for that production crew. They were such clowns. But true professionals when it came time for the game.

Maybe I should be keeper of Roland "Big Dog" Dratch and Larry "The Hex" Gaines :rofl: . They work extremely hard on those telecasts and do an excellent job. I have a lot of respect for both and look up to them.

I want to nominate Devs25 for CAA's popcorn. She's always boasting about how it's the best. And well, she's right. When I was at those games a few years ago, sometimes, I'd sneak up to the stand and get some B ) .

Also want to say how much I enjoyed Mrs. Field's cookies when I could. Haha

There are things about CAA to like.

OK, I will be the keeper of the most delicious treat the CAA has to offer.....The popcorn.

Damn I am a bad keeper. Doc and Chico have mentioned the persons name who has been making the popcorn for over 20 years and I can't remember it. :P

Can I be the keeper of Scott Niedermayer's (lack of a) haircut? Only because my hair is as shaggy as his. I'll give it up when either he or I get a haircut.

Oooh Hockey hair! :clap:

I really liked Nieds' hair this year; I thought it suited him.