GDT: W667 or L8? Boston Bruins @ New Jersey 666 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

I haven't seen any of the Boston goals but bottom line is Brodeur is never going to see 667 or beat Boston again for that matter.

He had been playing decent up until tonight tho.

Bad time to suck considering we have to win every game left on the schedule.

Its over now, forget it. There will be changes next year. I'll write this season off to being a horrid combo of bad luck and injuries (along with Lou not adequately replacing Zach, which I expect him to address with fervor this summer) convening with a short season to concoct the perfect sh!t storm. On to the draft with an eye on resuming kicking everyone's ass again next year.

Edited by MadDog2020

Its over now, forget it. There will be changes next year. I'll write this season off to being a horrid combo of bad luck and injuries (along with Lou not adequately replacing Zach, which I expect him to address with fervor this summer) convening with a short season to concoct the perfect sh!t storm. On to the draft with an eye to resuming kicking everyone's ass again next year.

Great post. Unfortunately a lot of people on this forum don't think this way.

please man, this teams power play has been so,goddamn bad I'd actually rather watch them on the pk

They need a new power play...I don't just want to blame it on Shaw, but the system's awful and the team's execution on the PP is awful.  It's two steps back from Oates' PP last year which was merely average.

please man, this teams power play has been so,goddamn bad I'd actually rather watch them on the pk

They need a new power play...I don't just want to blame it on Shaw, but the system's awful and the team's execution on the PP is awful.  It's two steps back from Oates' PP last year which was merely average.

. Shaw needs to go. The last two 5-on-3's were the straws for me. Again, Kovy or no Kovy- there's no excuse for what happened there.