Lou Speaking to Media Today

JakeDev

From your first line i expected to then read:

"After calculating the estimates from various orange producing states, we have concluded the following...the cold winter has apparently not effected the orange harvest"

------------

And yes, I'm still bitter that over 75% of the board has no idea what this reference is.

Trading Places?

(Lou gets to te podium, holding a manila envelope and opens it.  He then puts on his reading glasses and starts to read the paper he pulled from the envelope)

Lou: "In the case of Anthony Brodeur, you are NOT going to the NHL this year!"

(Anthony then runs off the stage to the left crying hysterically)

In the case of Anthony Brodeur...Marty, you are NOT the father!

I have to admit, on the very rare occasions I'm home sick (pretty much never) and am channel-surfing, as trashy and painful as that kind of TV is, I can't turn my eyes away from that sh!t.  The reaction of the woman who SWEARS that she's never been with anyone else other than the man who's she saying is the father and is then exposed for being a liar and anything else you want to call her...trainwreck TV at its most brutal. 

I have to admit, on the very rare occasions I'm home sick (pretty much never) and am channel-surfing, as trashy and painful as that kind of TV is, I can't turn my eyes away from that sh!t.  The reaction of the woman who SWEARS that she's never been with anyone else other than the man who's she saying is the father and is then exposed for being a liar and anything else you want to call her...trainwreck TV at its most brutal. 

Science can narrow down to a very small timeframe the date of conception.  The fact that I see episodes where a woman is on for the 4th time with 3-5 more men and this group is #'s 16-20 to be tested is unbelievable.

The fact that the only two talk shows left being Maury and Jerry Springer speaks volumes of what can survive in the daytime TV landscape these days.

Edited by Daniel