NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

The M-block is such a rich tradition. Congrats MJ.

With our first round pick the MantaRaven's select from New Orleans, QB Drew Brees.

Someone wake-up DR33

You sir made me my night :rofl: thank you!!!

I know this league is different from many, but the mock drafts i did QBs did not come off the board till round 3!!!

Standard leagues QB passing TD's get four points, here they get six...big difference from a 'normal' draft.  I wouldn't have dared pass on Rice in a normal league lol

And most starting QB's here went off the board by the end of round 4 last year.  I only had one more pick before the end of round 4 so that was a bit of an influence on my Rodgers pick too.

Edited by NJDevs4978

The two top fantasy points players are QB's. Made sense to grab one of them.

Half right :)     If all QBs put up more points, it's an even playing field.   But add in the top QBs are exaggerated even more, it definitely makes sense; especially if you aren't picking in Round 2, etc.

I'm still thinking, since all my top tier picks went...  Still bummed Foster didn't drop with his injury issues.

Ok sorry for the delay as for some reason I was unable to type:

So we have the Manta Block (Manta)

The Wide-Right Block (Me) as Manta Wide Righted Me!

For CRA$HER, Let's Call it the Dumbo (Romo) Block!

1st round: 8th Overall: WR Calvin Johnson

You wide right'ed the Dumbo Block :P

I wanted a RB....when Richardson was gone....the only option left...... Matt Forte......stick THAT in your wide right croissant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!