Devils Current Top 5 Fastest Skaters

lucifer91

A conversation came up with a friend about the Devils top 5 fastest skaters (current roster). 

The names that I thought of were Loktionov, Tedenby, Brunner, Carter, & Greene.  I'd have a hard time really putting this in 1-5 order.  It is tough to determine unless you had a skills competition on the Devils team.

Any thoughts?

A conversation came up with a friend about the Devils top 5 fastest skaters (current roster). 

The names that I thought of were Loktionov, Tedenby, Brunner, Carter, & Greene.  I'd have a hard time really putting this in 1-5 order.  It is tough to determine unless you had a skills competition on the Devils team.

Any thoughts?

Find five pregnant Devils wives.  All are faster than the Devils' top five "fastest" skaters.  Maybe you meant fattest skaters?

how long of a race? how about a 10 yard burst?  IMO a burst is more importand than a rink wide race. it also has a LOT to do with the lactate threshold. legs go dead easily in the fast paced NHL shift. many a times a guy looks slow in a situation but its because HES DONE!

not too many devils stand out, its more like you need to back into the answer by eliminating the 90% of the slow dudes, which are plenty

Wow and I thought my sarcasm detector was bad.

clearly I knew he wasnt seriously posting them as what he thought were top 5 fastest... which is why I said definently the top 5 slowest.. I wasnt trying to debate those players being 5 of the fastest player's on the team... take it easy with yourself

I guess we're not counting Gionta? As much as you can hate Stephen for his little frame, he can skate quickly with it. I'd honestly say he's our fastest skater (and yeah the competition is still pretty sh!tty) I also didn't see Ryder mentioned who has pretty good wheels, at least for our standards.

I guess we're not counting Gionta? As much as you can hate Stephen for his little frame, he can skate quickly with it. I'd honestly say he's our fastest skater (and yeah the competition is still pretty sh!tty) I also didn't see Ryder mentioned who has pretty good wheels, at least for our standards.

Ryder is an awful skater. I don't think he makes the top ten fastest.

Lol what a troll thread

It actually wasn't meant to be that if you look at the op, but yeah it's kind of tough to name a top five fastest. Tougher still if you don't count the Swedes sitting upstairs more often than not.

I actually think he is one of our fastest, and that's a huge problem. This team is slower than dirt.