N.F.L. Week 16

CRASHER

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job as usual, Crasher. Before Sunday night, I would've said that the Giants game was all but a guaranteed win for them but after watching Carolina Monday night, I'm not so sure anymore. I still think the Giants will win, but its not going to be pretty.

As for tonight, what a gift this is going to be! I think the Titans will win in a close one, and Chris Johnson will have a huge game (and get me 3rd place in NJDevs FFL :P )

Edited by RSC

Nice job as usual, Crasher. Before Sunday night, I would've said that the Giants game was all but a guaranteed win for them but after watching Carolina Monday night, I'm not so sure anymore. I still think the Giants will win, but its not going to be pretty.

As for tonight, what a gift this is going to be! I think the Titans will win in a close one, and Chris Johnson will have a huge game (and get me 3rd place in NJDevs FFL :P )

It looks like the last 3 weeks of the season are shaping up to be TREMENDOUS football (and I don't mean in my anti-football moments of joy!)

4 games that could be straight up playoff games

the Colts going for 16-0 maybe?

GB and Arizona a preview for the next week??

It's a damn shame all the games are on Sunday (not that I like the Thursday night games),... but it's gonna be hard to see them ALL next week!

I'm facing CJ (and Rivers) in another league's championship game, so needless to say I'm rooting for a 17-6 game like they had in the playoffs a couple years back :P

Tall order, but geez CJ can't score 20+ every week, can he?! At least I have Vincent Jackson to cancel out some of Rivers' production in that league though, so it's not as important for me that the Chargers get held down - as long as Jackson and the ground game do the scoring.

2. Vikings: I tried to pull the Vikings from #2, butBrett wouldn’t let me :P

Haha, it is nice to see the Vikings finally find out the negative in bringing the great Favreini in.

It's not Childress's fault...I don't think you can really coach him at this point, Green Bay finally put their foot down after years of bowing to his whims and he cried his way out of town. The Jets rolled over, let him do what he wanted and he put up Cutler-like INT numbers without giving a darn down the stretch.

Minny's tried to do a little of both but even that doesn't work when you find out Favre only has so much juice in him at this point of his career. The numbers don't lie, he's fallen apart in December the last few years. I thought maybe it was the weather but his production's falling off this year without that excuse.

Too bad they get ANOTHER break by the NFL's schedule and get a nice, easy win over the Bears where the coach and Favre can kiss and sing cumbaya after the game.

Edited by Hasan4978

You see Culter's numbers in ANY weather this year?? What's it... 22 INT's???

25 :giggle:

Speaking of douches getting what's coming to them, I still kinda hope the Broncos nose into to the playoffs to give Cutler the other egg on his face too, but they made it hard on themselves last week. At least if they finish 9-7 and don't get in some can point to the one game they missed Orton and lost I suppose, but it'll still be another Bronco collapse :P.

Edited by Hasan4978

25 :giggle:

Speaking of douches getting what's coming to them, I still kinda hope the Broncos nose into to the playoffs to give Cutler the other egg on his face too, but they made it hard on themselves last week. At least if they finish 9-7 and don't get in some can point to the one game they missed Orton and lost I suppose, but it'll still be another Bronco collapse :P.

I think the Broncos can match up and beat the Eagles... Champ Bailey vs DeShawn Jackson is gonna be fun (and hell like I said... I picked Denver at 9-7 in the pre-season B ) )

and back to Cutler... I think 16 of those INT's are in prime time games... you know... like Monday Night :blink:

Eli looks great early on but the Giants are killing themselves today. Holding penalty negates a td, fumble soon after that so they walk away with nothing on that great first drive, then the defense keeps getting close but can't stop the Panthers, including taking a penalty on 3rd down.

Edit: Well it didn't take long for this game to end. They got what they deserved though I feel bad for Eli, he deserved better.

Edited by thefiestygoat

This Tampa game's stunning me far more than the silly Giants blowout, I thought once the Saints had the 16-0 pressure off them they'd take the shackles off and kick Tampa's butt...but not only are they about to LOSE in OT but to do it by blowing a 17-0 lead, at home?!

Edited by Hasan4978