Devils Pursuing Afinogenov and Kotalik

Rangerfan30

Greetings Devil fans, I come in peace!

From Hockey Rumor Buzz

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/213783-...nogenov-kotalik

The latest information to hit my desk!

When looking at the New Jersey Devils lackluster roster, it can be sure that they are looking to bolster a very mediocre forward corps that saw the team lose John Madden, Bobby Holik, and Mike Rupp.

The answer to the Devils' woes comes in the form of two ex-Buffalo Sabres forwards Maxim Afinogenov and Ales Kotalik.

A source very close to Devils management has informed us, after much reluctance at first, that the Devils have not only made an offer to Saku Koivu, as stated yesterday by Hockey Rumor Buzz, but are also pursuing these two aforementioned players.

Both have blazing speed and can put the puck in the net and with the right line-mates, twenty goals from each of them will be very easily acquired.

In the next few days you will be hearing more of this situation and expect a signing shortly after.

Afinogenov to New Jersey HRB Rating: 5

Kotalik to New Jersey HRB Rating: 3

By Leopold

Hockey Rumor Buzz Correspondent

This guy is a douche. Read his article about Koivu coming to the Devils:

In reference to the possibility of Koivu signing with the Devs or Rags (from Bleacher Report):

The Devils and Rangers now have both offered three year deals but where would you rather play and lose? In a musky dump in the middle of a gang violence zone, or in the bright spotlight of Broadway? I say Koivu ends up in New York.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/213206-...-and-koivuoh-my

Go whore your crappy site somewhere else. Also I never thought I would see the day when someone tried to rip of Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate). HRB Rating ....lame

Edited by DevRickus

very mediocre? at least we have more than 6 or 7 players signed.

In reference to the possibility of Koivu signing with the Devs or Rags (from Bleacher Report):

Go whore your crappy site somewhere else. Also I never thought I would see the day when someone tried to rip of Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate). HRB Rating ....lame

I think Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) should be notified. I'm sure he's copyrighted all of his various crap and garbage.

You guys don't think that Kotalik and Afinogenov would be good fits for the Devils? That's why I came here and posted it because I heard the Rangers were after Kotalik and wanted to know the thoughts from fans on the other side of the river.

no. they aren't. they're good fits for the rangers because the rangers don't take into account if a player actually wants to play in new york.

You guys don't think that Kotalik and Afinogenov would be good fits for the Devils? That's why I came here and posted it because I heard the Rangers were after Kotalik and wanted to know the thoughts from fans on the other side of the river.

We need a first line center, not a crappy third line RW in Kotalik... I'd like to have Maxim, but only if the price were right. His numbers have been down, so in theory you'd think he'd command less than the 3.5 mil he made last year. However, with the ridiculous deals that have been made during this offseason for underperformers (Brian Gionta's 5mil per comes to mind) I gotta believe somebody's going to pony up for him, and it won't be Lou.

The Devils and Rangers now have both offered three year deals but where would you rather play and lose? In a musky dump in the middle of a gang violence zone, or in the bright spotlight of Broadway? I say Koivu ends up in New York.

I'll take our Newark thugs over their Broadway douchebags any day of the week.

Plus, the Bloods and the Crips could totally kick the sh!t out of the Lion King and Les Mis.

No more threads about who the Devils are interested in. I'm getting sick of this sh!t and our GM who has seemingly completely lost any "touch" he had.

Josefson is the best thing to happen this offseason. And that's Conte's territory.