Photo

What's your prized devils collection look like?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 pumpkin cutter

pumpkin cutter

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:10 PM

mine is sweet and simple.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:23 PM

Great idea! I've re-arranged mine a bit and made some changes since these photos were taken, but you'll get the idea. Also, be sure to click the link in my signature to see my other game worn jerseys (only 2 are on display, my Langenbrunner and my Gionta 2003 Finals).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by JWomp, 25 December 2009 - 08:36 PM.

Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#3 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:30 PM

Here are some more photos (from tonight):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#4 pumpkin cutter

pumpkin cutter

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:38 PM

wow! that's amazing! i love how you went out of your way to get a mannequin. soooo jealous! wish i never got rid of my clippings from 95

#5 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:44 PM

Thanks! I have almost 20 game worn jerseys tucked away in my closet because I don't have the room to display them on my walls (hopefully one day when I move out and buy my own house I will) but I figured I'd go all out and display a few now, so I made that replica locker out of a book shelf and filled it with Langenbrunner's game worn jersey, gloves, skates, and stick (the helmet and socks are not game worn) and got the mannequin on eBay to display the 2003 Stanley Cup worn Gionta.

You can see my game worn jerseys and sticks in more detail here: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

Edited by JWomp, 25 December 2009 - 08:45 PM.

#6 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

Well I was going to post pics of my stuff but it'll look crappy next to JWomp's stuff.. I thought I had a good collection until I saw this

Edited by Colin226, 25 December 2009 - 09:51 PM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:27 PM

Jwomp that's very impressive.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#8 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:45 PM

x

Edited by SJP20, 28 December 2009 - 12:42 AM.

NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#9 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:59 PM

Well I was going to post pics of my stuff but it'll look crappy next to JWomp's stuff.. I thought I had a good collection until I saw this

Yeah, really. I mean, compared to JWomp (and probably you as well), I don't even HAVE a collection, that's how wimpy mine is.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#10 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

...jWomp, I'm feelin' that Beezer stick. (with photo) Nice work bro. :clap2:

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#11 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:39 AM

...jWomp, I'm feelin' that Beezer stick. (with photo) Nice work bro. :clap2:

Thanks! I actually got it from another forum member, Ben Rufener (thanks again Ben!!)
That photo shows Beezer using the EXACT same stick (not the same model...literally the same stick lol). He used it on 2/27/02 in a 1-0 loss to the Flyers. Check out the comparison of my stick to the game photo below:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jwomp that's very impressive.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I really appreciate it!

Hey!! I’d still love to see your collection. You have a BIG advantage over me in that you have a Marty 552 wins net, and a lot of nice Steiner autographs.

Edited by JWomp, 26 December 2009 - 02:03 AM.

#12 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:06 AM

That photo shows Beezer using the EXACT same stick. He used it on 2/27/02 in a 1-0 loss to the Flyers.

Great comparison display between the stick and the photo. Really awesome that someone has a Beezer stick while playing with the Devils on his wall, other than me. (although mine's just one of his practice sticks I got from the 2003 Draft Day Party)

... :sigh: Lost a 1-0 game to Philly huh? Yeah.. that would be Johnny V's luck. -_-

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#13 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:03 AM

Hey!! Id still love to see your collection. You have a BIG advantage over me in that you have a Marty 552 wins net, and a lot of nice Steiner autographs.

You know how to butter me up :D

I'll get some pics this week and post
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:03 AM

I've got a Devils desktop background. :lol:

Been pondering a NJD jersey, they sell some NHL jerseys at sports stores here, but a hundred bucks is a bit steep for a student.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#15 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:24 AM

Great Topic. I've pinned it fir a while.
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#16 Devs4LIFE

Devs4LIFE

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

mine is sweet and simple.
Posted Image

Where'd you get that red and green fitted from? That's the coolest Devils hat I've seen.
Posted Image

#17 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:14 PM

Where'd you get that red and green fitted from? That's the coolest Devils hat I've seen.

I have seen a few on ebay. As well as ecapcity.com

Hands down, the best site for fitteds.
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

#18 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:18 PM

I have seen a few on ebay. As well as ecapcity.com

Hands down, the best site for fitteds.

http://www.ecapcity....-prpl-orng.html

I think I just puked...

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#19 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

That's the coolest Devils hat I've seen.

Agreed.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#20 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,856 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:12 PM

Wow JWomp. How does someone get that kind of collection? That's one of the most impressive collections I've ever seen. I like the Bauer MB30 tribute.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users