GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ NJ Devils

Mayday

My guess is that they'll sit Henrique for one ore game (tonight's). It sounds like he's OK, but I tend to agree with Lou's philosophy that it's generally better to be overly cautious when you can be.

My guess is that they'll sit Henrique for one ore game (tonight's). It sounds like he's OK, but I tend to agree with Lou's philosophy that it's generally better to be overly cautious when you can be.

Yes, Henrique is sitting tonight to nurse his groin.

So you guys did read that link!

:D

I read it...good stuff.

You know its bad when "the most important moment in Winnipeg's history was the General Strike of 1919, in which 30,000 workers walked off their jobs. The strike ended when the mounties rode in and killed and wounded a bunch of people." Well, maybe there are more similarities between Winnipeg and Newark than I first thought.

im ok with Henrique sitting out another game.. it appears its the best option for him and i agree because i would way rather be overly cautious by one game and ensure Henrique is ok. especially with this tough home stand we have comin up, i want Henrique in his best form

Devils' Adam Henrique still out; Jacob Josefson returns to lineup

Asked about Henrique, Devils coach Pete DeBoer said: "He's getting better. He's feeling better every day. I think if tonight was a playoff game, you might see him in the lineup. We're looking long term at this. He'll skate tomorrow and practice with us as long as he keeps progressing the way he is."

So... yea. Being overly cautious.

From Devils recall Jacob Josefson, Brad Mills from Albany (AHL)

Zach Parise-Dainius Zubrus-Ilya Kovalchuk

Petr Sykora-Patrik Elias-David Clarkson

Ryan Carter-Jacob Josefson-Mattias Tedenby

Eric Boulton-Steve Zalewski-Brad Mills

Anyway... I hate to say it, but I have a bad feeling about this game. I really hope that the guys prove me wrong, tonight.

Not sure if it's been stated elsewhere in this thread, but the Devils are up against Mason tonight instead of Pavelec.

TSN reported it, but I'm not posting the link because I don't play by the rules.

That's right, baby.

From Devils recall Jacob Josefson, Brad Mills from Albany (AHL)

Zach Parise-Dainius Zubrus-Ilya Kovalchuk

Petr Sykora-Patrik Elias-David Clarkson

Ryan Carter-Jacob Josefson-Mattias Tedenby

Eric Boulton-Steve Zalewski-Brad Mills

Anyway... I hate to say it, but I have a bad feeling about this game. I really hope that the guys prove me wrong, tonight.

why?? i dont know about that because this lineup is basically the same as last game, but with adding Josefson. We gotta tough it out and stay aggressive.

mmm Gauthier in the place? i hope its for the Jets and not us...

but i wouldnt mind getting one of those guys: Price, Cole, Emelin, Gorges, Desharnais, Pacioretty, Darche, Moen...

i'd HATE to get one of those though: Subban, Markov, Kostitsyn, Gomez, Bourque, Diaz, Kaberle, Campoli

Edited by SterioDesign

I'm new to the whole Twitter thing (as of about 30 minutes ago, actually), so I don't know if I'm doing this correctly, but:

https://twitter.com/#!/Ledger_NJDevils/status/159365622206169089

@AlainR05 Word is that Gauthier is in New Jersey, but didn't see him this morning. The Jets didn't skate, so maybe he's here just for game

Then there's also:

https://twitter.com/#!/Ledger_NJDevils/status/159366338563940352

@JerseyGuy276 Noel hasn't said whether it's Pavelec or Mason. Rumors is they'll come back with Mason, but only a rumor.

but i wouldnt mind getting one of those guys: Price, Cole, Emelin, Gorges, Desharnais, Pacioretty, Darche, Moen...

i'd HATE to get one of those though: Subban, Markov, Kostitsyn, Gomez, Bourque, Diaz, Kaberle, Campoli

add Eller to the wish list

Agreed but I would move the two I bolded to wouldn't mind having.

:gd::clap:

kovalchuk-OT.jpg

Edited by ohms law