Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

Triumph

Bad Call - that should have been tie game.

For as much as we complain about bad calls and "NJ Conspiracy" we got some luck tonight.

Bad play by Parise.

Bullsh!t. That was goalie interference. It doesn't matter that Volchenkov was pressuring him, he needs to make an effort to avoid the goalie, which he did absolutely none of. He knew he was heading head-first into Brodeur which would end up knocking him over. That's the right call.

Also, "some luck" is also crap. There were at least three blatant Rangers penalties which weren't called in the 3rd, including an obvious-as-it-gets trip on JJ with about 8 minutes to go.

Bad call at the end. That Rangers goal should have counted. Gaborik clearly got pushed in to the net. But in my mind now we are even on last second calls. Got screwed against the islanders on Parise's goal that should have tied it and got the call here.

He didn't get pushed at all. He was coming in at high speed with no intention of stopping, and Volchenkov was on his ass. If you watch the replay, there is no push.

Bad 3rd period.

We were containing them to absolutely no chances almost the entire last 8 minutes. They couldn't even leave their zone. Then they pulled the goalie and got chances.

Two teams play every game. Two teams!! I am tired of this "PLAY 60 MINUTES!!!1" myth. The Rangers were desperate in the third. What did you expect, they'd rollover and die?

Marty played a great game, and it's so awesome to see him get that shutout. But this was an all around team win.

Mommy's basement not treating you so well?

Lol I only live at home during the winter!

We were containing them to absolutely no chances almost the entire last 8 minutes. They couldn't even leave their zone. Then they pulled the goalie and got chances.

Two teams play every game. Two teams!! I am tired of this "PLAY 60 MINUTES!!!1" myth. The Rangers were desperate in the third. What did you expect, they'd rollover and die?

Marty played a great game, and it's so awesome to see him get that shutout. But this was an all around team win.

I was being sarcastic. I mean the Rangers were down so naturally I expected them to outshoot us. I didn't watch but I'm hearing our D played great. I just hate when we're being outshot 10-1. I don't hate winning though! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Lol I only live at home during the winter!

I was being sarcastic. I mean the Rangers were down so naturally I expected them to outshoot us. I didn't watch but I'm hearing our D played great. I just hate when we're being outshot 10-1. I don't hate winning though! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Ok so you didn't watch but you can cast judgements on how they play...I get it. You look at the box score and it's either grand party or purgatory. Well played.

Why is this taking so long to go on NHL.com I want to sit back and watch all the Rags fans complain about this one.

Ok so you didn't watch but you can cast judgements on how they play...I get it. You look at the box score and it's either grand party or purgatory. Well played.

Well yea. I mean. I am god..soo..

oh and btw it was Twitter. Not the box score.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Why is this taking so long to go on NHL.com I want to sit back and watch all the Rags fans complain about this one.

Well yea. I mean. I am god..soo..

oh and btw it was Twitter. Not the box score.

Might as well add me on there also so I can make fun of you there too @NuCents973