GDT: Preseason Game 2: Isles @ Devs

ZeroGravityFat

this shift -- the defence is hyper defensive but they still stunk.  They hang back but then dont DEFEND hard enough.  hmm...   just an in the moment observation.  I'd liek to see them closer to the blue line when the team is on the offensive. 

I'm not a fan of Zids.  Just not at all.  He's so unfocused it's painful to watch.

Honestly == I could relly do without Barch.

ummm... I think I better move to chat  heh heh heh

Edited by Pepperkorn

Just turned in on with a couple minutes left in the second. I see Merrill must be having a really good game.

How about some of the other guys looking for a spot: Severson, Brunner, Olesz, Josefson?

Merrill's been up and down, he's created offense but had bad positioning defensively on the PP point, he was in on 2 SHG's against, although Marty didn't do much to stop the 2nd one, which could have been stopped.

first time ive ever watched a game not on cable and besides the quality being a little low on the stream i enjoyed not having any commercials and i felt like i was there sitting right in the crowd with the game audio very cool. ... although i dont like how you cant see what the time on the game is and the score. Did Barch fight the same guy all 3 times?

D men doing all the scoring

Zajac missed a few and Henrique missed a few last game

So that means I can turn game day audio on and Cangialosi off? YES!

last game i went to was the charity game in AC during the lockout. People were pissed Marty let 13 go by for not trying to win the game. Then people were pissed at Hank for not letting any pucks in when players were donating like $1000 per goal.