"Heeeeenriiiiik" chant

Marshall

Really?? Ive been moaning since the Philly series about NBC not miking our crowd well. The chants still came through on tv, it was that loud.

Well, maybe I pumped up the volume a bit. But the chants were thick and solid - meaning the crowd was very loud. Not exactly 30-odd guys trying to start something.

Weren't some of those Henrik chants more likely Henrique chants? (I know, verbally there is really no difference). I thought that the Henrique chants started when he dropped gloves. No?

Weren't some of those Henrik chants more likely Henrique chants? (I know, verbally there is really no difference). I thought that the Henrique chants started when he dropped gloves. No?

There was the "Henrique (clap clap), Henrique (clap clap)" chant after the fight, and the others were "Heeeeeeeenrrrrriiiiiiiiiik, Heeeeeeeenrrrrriiiiiiiiiik" taunting Lundqvist.

Need to call Henrik Lundqvist the "Dancing Queen" *Adam Henrique is too close

queen4.jpg

Lol...maybe he should team up with Sean Avery and start their own line of glitter hats together. :)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

After the fight was the only time there were any Henrique chants.

There was the "Henrique (clap clap), Henrique (clap clap)" chant after the fight, and the others were "Heeeeeeeenrrrrriiiiiiiiiik, Heeeeeeeenrrrrriiiiiiiiiik" taunting Lundqvist.

Ah, I see. I guess I was so fixated on the game I only really noticed the chants on TV during the Henrique fight. Thanks guys!

I thought the "Marty's Better" chant was cute. Although it is not even close to being true.

If it wasn't for the Joined date under his/her name, this post would look an awful lot like the kind of juvenile fight-picking and trolling I'd expect to find over at HF.

If it wasn't for the Joined date under his/her name, this post would look an awful lot like the kind of juvenile fight-picking and trolling I'd expect to find over at HF.

Seriously. Even though Matteau is usually courteous, he needs to remember this is a Devils board

If you joined before a certain date it seems like you're above the law on this board.

we need a lot of "Heeeeenriiiiik" chant fri

Only after we score, though. No need to be like Rangers or Flyers fans who heckle the goalie before a goal is scored, a shot is taken, or even before the faceoff happens.

I thought the way Devils fans handled it during Game 4 was PERFECT!

Only after we score, though. No need to be like Rangers or Flyers fans who heckle the goalie before a goal is scored, a shot is taken, or even before the faceoff happens.

Or the Florida fans in Game 7 who were chanting Marty as Henrique is putting the winner in goal!

Edited by NCDevsFan

I thought the way Devils fans handled it during Game 4 was PERFECT!

Absolutely. It makes no sense taunting a guy when the only shots he's seen to that point were in warmups. Also, can we get an "over-rated" and a really strong "marty's better" (nothing gets Rags fans more pissed than that one) chant going if we are leading late in the third with the game in hand?