Santorum: "Absolutely we hope that his policies fail"

He's not elected anymore.

I hope Obama's polcies fail too. I was hoping he would be a middle of the orad guy, but in his first month he has already been a disaster.

Freeing terrorists, telling our enemies when we're quitting the war, hiking taxes on everyone, shoving liberal spending projects down our throat.

He is going to ecenomically ruin us. And send America's values down the toilet.

Who is controlling this puppet?

I won't say I hope they fail but I firmly disagree with them. Failure is never an option, but I can hope for impeachment.

Impeachment? For what? You people really are pieces of work. Obama's been in office just barely over a month and you're already talking impeachment. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

sh!t like this makes me wish even more that the Democrats would've had the guts to impeach Bush for lying this nation's way into a false war.

First Rush Limbaugh, now our elected representatives. :doh1:

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/02/28/santorum-cpac-obama/

(Well, not MY elected representatives... I don't live in PA...)

Rush is a a radio talk show host and he scares the crap out you liberals. Love it. Why is Obama so scared of this talk show host? Because liberals want control of the airwaves and a nice 1984 Orwellian Utopian society. Hey, just like what you live in Rowdy sucking up tax payer money from New York State families while you just want to defend your tenure and have Big Brother complete your life.

Pathetic.

Invest in those that work and provide jobs for our college and high school grads! Yet people like you Rowdy want them to resort on Goverment assistance until next NY State Goverment Job opens while we taxpayers pay!

Rowdy, your easy to figure out. You were granted a nice cushy Govie job early on like those downstate in NYC while you were younger. You probably always said when u were younger that this 8% tax blows and as Upstate NYorker's, we have to pay for those welfare/entitlement/have more baby mothers because it's more $$$ and is killing us up here in the rust belt!

Rowdy, you're to smart to be in a state job but it's easy money for you and the BENEFITS are amazing! Why? Because unions and States work in conjuction with each other to ensure taxpayer money gets distributed evenly between State Senators and their union affiliates.

You are so transparent Rowdy it makes me want to laugh.. and I love laughing at you as you think you're doing a service for "the poor" while all you do is indirectly STEAL from them.

Invest in the taxpayer with a proven trackrecord who will create jobs while you just can't wait for retirement and Aruba.

Edited by arena2003

The good people of PA booted Santorum. He is no longer an elected official. Why is his opinion relevant anyway? Who cares what he or Limbaugh think? Their control over this country is finally loosening and they are losing their minds. I love it. Obama is doing exactly what he said he would do. It is only a "disaster" if you are a Republican and care more about the fate of a political party than the country.

I forgot that Santorum isn't in office anymore. Thank God for small favors. Still, his comments are borderline treasonous and the people of Pennsylvania should be ashamed they ever let him represent them.

Rush is a a radio talk show host and he disgusts the crap out you liberals.

Fixed it.

As for the rest of your rant, I don't know where you got it in your head that I work for the state, but I don't. Not for the state, not for the feds (though I did work for the Post Office for four years), not for any other level of government. Get that through your thick skull. Leeds is the one draining cash from New Jersey taxpayers.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Impeachment? For what? You people really are pieces of work. Obama's been in office just barely over a month and you're already talking impeachment. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

sh!t like this makes me wish even more that the Democrats would've had the guts to impeach Bush for lying this nation's way into a false war.

Proof ? Link ?

Sometime while surfing the net I came across the following Law:

Jane's Law:

"The devotees of the party in power are smug and arrogant. The devotees of the party out of power are insane."

Well Thank God I've only been insane for a little more than a month Rowdy was insane for 8 years :giggle:

Leeds is the one draining cash from New Jersey taxpayers.

This gave me a chuckle.

I prefer to say I am protecting the fine citizens of my county from a certain citizenry of dregs.

And PeteyLoon, it is a disaster what this guyy is doing. Enjoy your country's downfall for your own warped reasons. I won't.

Get that through your thick skull. Leeds is the one draining cash from New Jersey taxpayers.

Draining cash because he serves and protects society and wears a kevlar vest to work? Our boys and girls in Trenton/Albany walk into the office everyday looking at their Brooks Brothers ties. Big difference. I have no problem with the uniform union because they deserve every cent they get for putting their lives on the line every day.

I love my PBA gift that I give every year because they deserve it along with our brave firemen.

I do not believe in double dipping and I will throw that out there and say it's criminal. It is the one thing that bothers me very much and destroys the reputation of many great men who's pension as an officer is and should be enough.

Edited by arena2003

This gave me a chuckle.

I prefer to say I am protecting the fine citizens of my county from a certain citizenry of dregs.

And PeteyLoon, it is a disaster what this guyy is doing. Enjoy your country's downfall for your own warped reasons. I won't.

By being on a hockey message board all day?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.