Pictures.

LA03

I am so bored. And I missed the Hall of Fame picture post back in the day. So yeah, post pictures of stuff, you, your pet, scenic pics you're fond of, whatever. I'm just curious and interested and did I mention bored? And I'm off to babysit in at 8:00 until 11:20am oooooh fun fuuuuun.

Picture of my beaaautiful campus :P

451446394LHBndg_th.jpg

377966130ZjFIli_th.jpg

(From some girls webshots who I don't know... hah..)

And maybe I'll post something with actual people in it later.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwww Sleeping Giant... :wub: That was the first place my husband ever told me he loved me :P

Awwww. Cuuuute. Sleeping giant is pretty. I hiked it for the first time this semester. I did not enjoy it haha but that's because I'm really afraid of heights and clumsy and I thought I was going to fall off. :unsure:

CRASHER: Cute kids :) and cute matching outfits! Aw.

chrisg19: That's a cool picture of your daughter!

Here's a picture of Wildwood Crest, NJ :)

n24200817_30432527_2069.jpg

And someone posted this on another forum I occasionally read and I thought it looked cool

ERA102012015_1024x768.jpg

Edited by LA03

CRASHER: Cute kids :) and cute matching outfits! Aw.

My sister made that her Christmas card this year, the card read:

this year Isabella got her Christmas Present early, in her new best friend Arianna B )

(hey I'm a good uncle when I am around then and just a raving douche the REST of the time :P)

I saw the picture and said the same thing my NEXT question was how long did that pose take to get ??? She said a half hour :lol:

i'm loving that sergei pic :)

huntersamdakota.jpg

these are my babies, Hunter Shane, Dakota Seff and Samantha Jean :D

samgiontahunter.jpg

the one in the middle is my miniture Belgian Malinois, Ginota Martin before my co-worker accidentally sold him :saddevil:

canadianbeer-1.jpg

this is puck rock and i in canada :cheers:

familycrest.jpg

this is one of my favorite tattoos i've done, it's my family crest and it's on my dad

target.jpg

this is my raccoon :koolaid:

LA03:

If I had randomly found that first pic and you weren't a member here it woulda been my avatar!

Is that a sexy little red riding hood costume? Damn, they make any costume "sexy" these days. :uni: Why did you use it if you didn't like it?

CRASHER:

I thought you were gonna state the obvious and tell us your sister made her kids when you said "My sister made..." in response to "Cute kids" :lol:

g#9:

How does one, particularly a co-worker, accidentally sell a dog?

That raccoon is freakin' me out!

LA03:

g#9:

How does one, particularly a co-worker, accidentally sell a dog?

That raccoon is freakin' me out!

well, geo lived at my dog kennel where i trained and maria didn't know he was my dog, she thought he was a kennel puppy for sale. i come in one morning to her almost in tears telling me how sorry she is. but geo is on a wonderful home where he's the only dog and he has his very own kid to torture so i'm sure he's very happy.

target's nothing but a big cuddely baby, well with me anyway :)

You creepy neighbor stalker! :ph34r:

Hah, they got in my way! I was taking pictures first! :P

sammy -- see? I think she and Parise would be a sickeningly cute pair! Who is the woman you're pointing to?

Perhaps someone can photoshop him in for her pleasure... :o

The person she's pointing to seems to be the same person in the third pic...hey I thought it wasn't polite to point...has thise changed? :noclue:

Is that a sexy little red riding hood costume? Damn, they make any costume "sexy" these days. :uni: Why did you use it if you didn't like it?

Hah.. well I, as usual, waited until the last minute to get a costume & we were ordering them from a friend and basically that was the last costume left that wasn't completely hideous.

sammy -- see? I think she and Parise would be a sickeningly cute pair! Who is the woman you're pointing to?

:blush: Haha ohhh boy.. just adding fuel to my silly little crush. :P

The person she's pointing to seems to be the same person in the third pic...hey I thought it wasn't polite to point...has thise changed? :noclue:

The person in the third picture is my roommate and the girl in the first pic of me pointing is my friend from NJ. That picture isn't the best one of her.

gordienumber9: Aw, what cute dogs. I like their names.

Devilish34: Your kids are adorable! I love that "my first devils shirt"

UnderDogX: Your son has nice eyes.. I agree with langsgirl, he's definitely going to be breaking some hearts.

Okay so I have these super cool icons that people can use..if they want. I dont know maybe you want a cooler look to your avatars? Eh, whatever have fun with them. :-)

Parise(7)

1. zachsgotheart1ne.png

2. 1501iconsparise014tp.png

3. 1501iconsparise028qf.png

4. 13140829fh.gif

5. lovezach3rv.jpg

6. parisebreakout2kr.jpg

7. textparisesbetter9ku.png

Clemmy(1)

1. backupsarehot6cb.png

Grr this mo' fvckin thing was all "you posted more pics then your allowed to post"...but anyways heres the rest. Enjoy.

Misc. (8)

1. 00003xg21ik.png

2. 6442539qe.gif

3. goaliehideandseek6wf.png

4. hockeybling5ob.png

5. puckfronger8bv.jpg

6. textnjonlystrongsurvive1lt.png

7. textnjweakkilledeaten5hq.png

8. textrangerssuck0la.png

Cam Janssen(6)

1. camstretch1mj.png

2. camstretch21hy.png

3. camthebeast5fi.png

4. camyellowish4cd.jpg

5. himomcam2be.png

6. lookatthebubble4dq.png

Marty Brodeur(5)

1. blueeyedmarty1ab.png

2. bootylicious7jd.png

3. linedmarty5ml.png

4. martysbetter7cs.png

5. martywithnicetush0hv.jpg

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

OMG I WANT A DEVILS BUILD A BEAR! *Runs to the mall...breaks in and makes a Devils Build A Bear* Haha wow I didnt even know they had those. Haha awesome...and I would have screamed bloody murder if i saw that praying mantis....dude I freak out when a june bug is near me..