Devils Cheers FOR ALL DEVILS FANS WHO CARE ABOUT THE TEAM

sammy32

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see whats wrong with the (whistle) RANGERS SUCK! (Gomez...) well you guys know how that one ends haha...I enjoy doing that chant at games. I also the chant when the Devils score and the Hey song plays, and everyone yells YOU SUCK! after the hey and points at the opposing goalie.

Also just to add about the "USA" Chants.

Yes there were a couple, but if I remember correctly the loudest one was after they were showing a Marine who was shipping out soon in the audience, than everyone was cheering "USA" for him more than to taunt the Habs fans.

If that's the way it happened, then there's absolutely no problem with that.

Whoever mentioned it originally in the GDT made it seem like it was more of a knock on the Canadiens fans.

There was 1 or 2 little USA chants, sounded like 20 people maybe that I heard, except when the marine was being honored when there was a much louder USA chant.

When half your team is from canada and outside the USA, it is stupid to chant USA... Besides Hockey is from and originated in Canada.... It is just DUMB to chant USA.

unless of course marines or something like that is being honored.

I don't see whats wrong with the (whistle) RANGERS SUCK! (Gomez...) well you guys know how that one ends haha...I enjoy doing that chant at games. I also the chant when the Devils score and the Hey song plays, and everyone yells YOU SUCK! after the hey and points at the opposing goalie.

There is nothing wrong with the rangers suck chant. and people can do it as many times as they want. it is for fun and a Devils fan tradition, just like all rangers fans do the potvin sucks whistle.

I love how some fans try to "control" how many times it is done a period. I guess some fans feel like they are leaders of devils fans and they decide what is chanted and when each game.

We need to keep doing the rangers suck chant every game. It needs to be done as many times as we can and as loud as we can.

One cheer we don't need:

I was at a game last year, I brought my friend along that had never been to a hockey game. But he got really into it and was really excited. too excited. When they announced the Canadian national anthem, he started booing really loud.

Really embarrassing when you're whole section looks at you simultaneously.

and can i just say:

THE RANGERS SUCK CHANT WILL NEVER LEAVE. Hell, we even used it LAST season when we kept getting destroyed by the rags. We should use it especially now that the rangers ACTUALLY suck this season. "OH WAIT THEYRE IN FIRST PLACE" Yeah they also started their season 30 games earlier than everyone else. Wait till the end of the season when everyone else is fighting for playoff position and Gomez and the gang are playing golf.

I dont know of anyone who has boo'ed the canadian anthem at a game, its completely uncalled for.

If you do remember Montreal did that once to our anthem, just shows how big of dick heads they are.

When I was in Toronto for a game, those a$$hole Laffs fans booed our national anthem. I think I asked 20 something year old douchebag behind me how many Cups he had seen the Laffs win. He said none. I said, huh, that's funny. I've seen the Devils win 3. I was 12 at the time :lol:

When I was in Toronto for a game, those a$$hole Laffs fans booed our national anthem. I think I asked 20 something year old douchebag behind me how many Cups he had seen the Laffs win. He said none. I said, huh, that's funny. I've seen the Devils win 3. I was 12 at the time :lol:

Hahaha, if I ever saw someone boo our national anthem I wouldn't care about getting thrown out of the game, I'd start a fight.

I was in 230 and saw those guys getting thrown out. What did they do?

They actually started some fights with some of the Devils fans there. I am guessing they couldn't handle the heckling going on there. The one Habs guy was really drunk and pretty much looked like he wanted to fight the entire section with his beer muscles.

They actually started some fights with some of the Devils fans there. I am guessing they couldn't handle the heckling going on there. The one Habs guy was really drunk and pretty much looked like he wanted to fight the entire section with his beer muscles.

how can you tell sitting in section 101? :giggle:

I heard a good one last night.

I know some people aren't fans of the more derogatory chants, usually when children are around. One such polarizing chant is the addition of "YOU SUCK" after "HEY" in the goal song. I heard one father, with a son probably about 7-years old with him, upgrade it to "HEY! DEVILS ROCK!" instead of "HEY! YOU SUCK!"

I thought that was pretty cool.

I'm also in 230 and saw firsthand the dickhead Habs fan who walked up the stairs during play, when asked to duck he turned around, smiled mockingly, and stood directly in the mans way until someone threw something at him starting a fight. fvck Habs fans. I screamed "AU REVIOR MORON!!" and he gave me the finger.

:lol: Sacre bleu! Mon Dieu! Vache sacre!

I totally don't speak a lick of french, but it was in Talladega nights!! "Au revior ricky bobby, au revior"

google translate said you said "Sacred blue! My God! Sacred Cow!"

I was going for holy cow with the last one :lol:

I wish we had more of Mar-Tin, Marty's Better, Scotty's Better (Clemmer!). Or chanted individuals name when they are having a great game, Zach PA-RI-SI!...

I agree 1,000 percent. Sometimes I think we get so caught up in yelling Rangers Suck 10 times a game, or Flyers Swallow, Gomez Takes It Up the Ass, Ass-Hole Ass-Hole, Hey You Suck, Fvck This Team, Fvck That Team, etc. etc. that we completely forget about chanting and cheering our own players ... except for the occasional Lets Go Devils chant.

Some of the coolest moments in sports happen when hometown fans show their appreciation for their own by chanting their names.

I was thinking that perhaps we could do something along the lines of the

D...E...V...I...L...S .....DEVILS....DEVILS......LETS GO DEVILS

chant, but using the last name of the player that scores maybe 30 seconds after the goal is announced and then going into the lets go devils chant. Anyone else like that idea?