Ticket Presale

Bartholomew Hunt

A friend of a friend of a friend kind of connection is supposedly a season ticket holder in the Club section. The price he gave me was a little too close to "too good to be true" territory but he offered to show me the ticket with only the barcode blurred out. I just want to compare it to an actually legit ticket.

Ask this dude if you can show it to the Devils to check for authenticity.. They'll know if the barcode is good or not.. Fakes hurt the team too because they piss off fans who buy them and they create uncertainty about buying tix from ticket holders (as evidenced here).. Only positive is that it may encourage people to buy direct instead of secondary, but I'm sure the team there could help you out

145297282_std.557x326.jpg

PRE-SALE TICKETS FOR ALL 24 HOME GAMES AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT 10AM

We are thrilled the action, skill and intensity of the NHL is set to return to The Rock! Thank you for the support and loyalty you have shown throughout this process and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Your exclusive presale period for single game tickets BEGINS TOMORROW at 10am and runs until 7pm. After that time period, the general public will have access to these same seats.

Take advantage of your exclusive nine hour pre-sale window while you have access to the best seat locations. Three different tiers of games will once again be available, and you will have the opportunity to select the games that work best for you while staying in a set budget.

Starting tomorrow, you can purchase tickets to any of the Devils 24 home games this season including games like:

• Opening Night on 1/22 vs. the Flyers
  • ECF Rematches vs. the New York Rangers on 2/5 and 3/19
  • Games against “Original Six” Franchises Montreal and Toronto
  • Playoff thriller rematches against the Panthers on 3/23 and 4/20
  • Fan Appreciation Game on 4/25 vs. the Penguins

Use the link below

GET PRESALE TICKETS NOW

PASSWORD: POWER

Log-in starting tomorrow at 10am and simply pick the game or games you are interested in purchasing. You may use our interactive seat map to pick specific seat locations. You can also check out our 3D seat viewer to view sight lines to the ice from seat locations throughout the arena. We can't wait to see you at The Rock this season! Don't delay, as the general public is given access to seats directly after your presale and the best seats will go first.

JOIN THE GROWING LIST OF SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

GET EARLY ACCESS TODAY!

CALL 1-800-NJ-DEVIL

PREMIUM SEATING AVAILABLE

Call (973) 757-6VIP or email vipticketing@prucenter.com

Yeah...and could they cram any more colors on that seating map???

The best is that out of 24 games, there are 7 DA specials, 8 Classic and 9 Premier. I guess I won't be going to as many games as I hoped.

Also funny how this map was released very quietly.

You expected them to lower prices after reaching the Stanley Cup?

Every team is doing something to make up for the lockout. Leave it to the Devils to be the ones that have yet to announce anything regarding specials for the fans but still raise prices.

You expected them to lower prices after reaching the Stanley Cup?

I expect them to raise prices even if they finished dead last.

Also they are coming out of a lock out and offer nothing, which I also expected. But then to make this a "Premier" game, which is the highest prices you can pay, that just really grinds my gears!

Anybody have a picture of the STH cost for tix vs Box office price? I'm trying to decide on getting a 13 game plan, but I don't want to have to talk to a real person on the phone until I have a better idea of what I can and cannot afford.

I expect them to raise prices even if they finished dead last.

Also they are coming out of a lock out and offer nothing, which I also expected. But then to make this a "Premier" game, which is the highest prices you can pay, that just really grinds my gears!

That being said, if opening night against a division rival we just faced in playoffs last year isn't a "premier" game, what is?

It is a "Premier"game. But can't they just throw their fans a bone. That's all I'm saying.

At the same token, they know the building is gonna be at least 25-30% orange, why discount sh!t for them. They should have offered an extra discount to STH or let them get extra tix to the first 3 games for x% off or something

Anybody have a picture of the STH cost for tix vs Box office price? I'm trying to decide on getting a 13 game plan, but I don't want to have to talk to a real person on the phone until I have a better idea of what I can and cannot afford.

That being said, if opening night against a division rival we just faced in playoffs last year isn't a "premier" game, what is?

PRICE MAP:

http://link.coremoti...fef038c2815bc6f

Edited by ThreeCups

At the same token, they know the building is gonna be at least 25-30% orange, why discount sh!t for them. They should have offered an extra discount to STH or let them get extra tix to the first 3 games for x% off or something

STH had the presale yesterday and were able to purchase tickets at 50% off.

They gave STH 50% off of box office prices...for any game. This discount applies until Monday.

Hey guys, longtime Devils fan here. Hate that my first post is a gripe. Actually found this forum searching for info about seating at the Coliseum for Saturday's game.

Anyway, the fact the Devils had months to come up with something to show the fans we were not forgotten, to reward us for years of loyalty and presumably coming back this year and the best they could come up with was a ridiculous ad campaign dubbed "Drop the Puck" is a complete joke. The Penguins and Sabres released a detailed apology letter to their fans and rewarded them with 50% off merchandise at the first 3-4 home games, concession freebies and discounted ticket prices. The Devils not only did none of this, they RAISED ticket prices! Either my team's PR/Corporate offices are out of touch with it's fan base or just doesn't give a damn and in either case that's very disappointing to me.

I love the Devils. In fact one of the reasons I moved back to New Jersey, and northern NJ was because I missed my team. I had full intentions of purchasing season tickets before that absurd lockout happened. And while I decided not to purchase season tickets this year I still intend to go to the first few games at least including driving out to Uniondale on the 19th.

I'm not someone who will not go to games because of this, but I will certainly go to less. I wish the Devils would really reach out to the fans on this. How about you Drop the Puck on ticket prices instead of off the Rock's roof, in the shower, in the office...

Okay, enough complaining. I'm ready for the season to start. See you all at the Mausoleum.

• Like 1

...Anyway, the fact the Devils had months to come up with something to show the fans we were not forgotten, to reward us for years of loyalty and presumably coming back this year and the best they could come up with was a ridiculous ad campaign dubbed "Drop the Puck" is a complete joke. The Penguins and Sabres released a detailed apology letter to their fans and rewarded them with 50% off merchandise at the first 3-4 home games, concession freebies and discounted ticket prices. The Devils not only did none of this, they RAISED ticket prices! Either my team's PR/Corporate offices are out of touch with it's fan base or just doesn't give a damn and in either case that's very disappointing to me....

...I'm not someone who will not go to games because of this, but I will certainly go to less. I wish the Devils would really reach out to the fans on this. How about you Drop the Puck on ticket prices instead of off the Rock's roof, in the shower, in the office....

I'm disappointed in the team too so far. I would've thought they would've gone all out to get fans back.

Let's see what happens in the days ahead, I guess.