All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Those Canada jerseys look absolutely brutal. It's hard to decide on the Rimouski jerseys based on that one picture, but it's a safe assumption that if a website is selling some fake jerseys, they are selling only fake jerseys. Also if the price looks too good to be true, it is. If it's not a reputable site like icejerseys, coolhockey, rivercity sports, hockeygiant, it's most likely fake. You aren't going to get a real jersey for a dirt cheap price like that unless you get lucky on ebay, they never retail for those prices.

I kinda figured that. I was looking for a Crosby jersey so I guess the smart thing to do is to just stick to Ebay. I dont want to pay the normal 140 or so for the jersey.

It doesn't look terrible but it doesn't look great. If you are not planning on wearing it much at all, I would just stick to getting it from there if you cannot find a good deal on ebay.

I wouldnt wear it. I would just wait to get it signed at some point after a game and then never wear it again.

If it is for your own collection, then I would get a knockoff. If you are intending to sell it, then prob good to go with an authentic or official replica for value.

The BWW near me just opened and they have in a frame on the wall a knockoff Parise christmas jersey. Thought it was kinda interesting they went that route.

If it is for your own collection, then I would get a knockoff. If you are intending to sell it, then prob good to go with an authentic or official replica for value.

The BWW near me just opened and they have in a frame on the wall a knockoff Parise christmas jersey. Thought it was kinda interesting they went that route.

See I think the opposite. If I'm keeping it I want it to be nice. If I'm selling it I'd just do the knockoff.

Edited by mac760

The thing is, I go into it thinking well maybe Ill end up selling it but then I just want to keep it myself. If its for me, I want it to be as nice as I can possibly afford. If I plan on selling it, the nicer it is, the more money your going to get for it. Obviously.

Speaking of which, I am surprised with the dip that the autograph world has taken. Price has gone down as well as demand.

Speaking of which, I am surprised with the dip that the autograph world has taken. Price has gone down as well as demand.

It's very difficult to sell any autographs that are "fan obtained" on eBay. There are hundreds of NJD autographs that go unsold (legit or bad) or sell for low prices. People are too cautious of authenticity issues and have a very good reason to be. They would rather put their faith and $ in a big name company like Steiner, UD and Frozen Pond (to name a few big name companies). It's not really a good market, anyway. I bought multiple Steiner items on ebay where i paid 50%-75% off retail/website price.

To me, an autograph is proof that you met the person, so I don't understand the desire to buy autographed items.

Well if you live a few states over or something and the player will never be out your way signing autographcs and you dont want the garbage auto that you get when waiting after games.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how much it would cost to send in a blank Team Canada Olympic replica jersey to Exclusive Pro to get them to put Crosby and 87 on the back and numbers on the sleeves with the A?

oh man i had the email for this too but deleted it :(

Any idea where to get a USA 2010 Olympics jersey?

I realise it's a bit late, but now I'm working again, I want to stock up on jerseys that have been on my wishlist.

I've done a google search, and looked at my usual jersey shops (IceJerseys.com, River City Sports, SportsK), but they had none.

Can be replica or authentic.

Want it customised with Parise.

Hey not sure if anyone else saw this, but I got an email today that In The Game Collectibles is having a signed jersey sale. They are saying authentic signed jersey but I just think that means replica jersey with authenticated signature from one of their past signings they couldn't move. Not sure if it is a blank or lettered jersey from the email and was viewing the email from my Droid. If it includes lettering then this is a steal IMO:

1 jersey: $139

3 jerseys: $300

5 jerseys: $450

10 jerseys: $800

Hell just a single lettered jersey from Modell's or NHL.com is usually at least $150.

In terms of Devils players they have Pelley, Langs, and Zajac so not a bad selection.

Just wanted to pass this along as I know there are those who always say they cannot find a good cheap jersey that is not a knockoff and this includes an autograph.

You're right, if they are lettered that's a great buy, especially at the 3-5-10 bulk cost. If i was still doing shows, i'd snag a lot. Smart thing to do is partner up with people and take advantage of this.

I don't think anyone can complain about those prices for sure, but seeing some of the chronic complainers and excuse makers i am sure they will find something.

You're right, if they are lettered that's a great buy, especially at the 3-5-10 bulk cost. If i was still doing shows, i'd snag a lot. Smart thing to do is partner up with people and take advantage of this.

I don't think anyone can complain about those prices for sure, but seeing some of the chronic complainers and excuse makers i am sure they will find something.

Def and it is much easier these days to get a group of people together through Facebook who are looking for cheap jerseys. Just get 4 other people plus yourself and you are looking at a signed replica jersey for $90. I saw unlettered jerseys from Sports Authority and Modells for $120 a couple weeks ago. If these are lettered then even better.

where are they located?

I know they used to be in Holmdel but I know they also moved somewhat recently. On the email they say to order call 732-643-8800 and this special expires at 4PM tomorrow (7/8/2011).

Hope that helps!

Edit: Also forgot to mention that there is a shipping fee of $5.00. Not sure if that is per jersey or per order. Also the price includes a COA and hologram from In The Game and they also have Rangers as well as Baseball and Football signed jerseys for the same prices as I listed before.

They should really hire me there but I'm only really whoring myself here cause these are admittedly good prices and I am a cheap bastard haha.

Edited by DevsMan84

• 4 weeks later...

Shop.NHL.com raised their prices to 125 bucks for a blank Premier.

Wow that is really silly.

Now people will say that this will force them to buy counterfeits and the nhl will say the counterfeits are the reason the prices are going up. It is like a black hole

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.